Quote by MetalHead73
Anyways, what does the Pit think about this being a very popular song among our youth?

i think it proves how easily the general public can be dooped by rich old white men holding marionettes. and it's hard to tell if the music is a reflection of our culture or if our culture is a reflection of the music. either way it's a nightmare.

i also think it's interesting that the user who posted it is named "pop4life22" as if to say, "my musical preferences will forever be manipulated by what is on the radio."

it's just a said reality. and i'm incredibly grateful for the bands people like him have never heard of.
That's a song?

This is hilarious "YAAAAAAH TRICK YAAAAAAAH"

But yeah...thats not good....
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
I didn't realize this was a serious video for like 2 minutes
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Rap and hip hop can be skilful and lyrically brilliant, but those dickheads have zero amounts of talent. Anyone can do what they are doing.

What the fuck is Yah Trick Yahh!?
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Quote by BenFoffenbock
Rap and hip hop can be skilful and lyrically brilliant, but those dickheads have zero amounts of talent. Anyone can do what they are doing.

What the fuck is Yah Trick Yahh!?

Yea, aren't you the dude in the rap forum always defending it? THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE BEEN TRYING TO TELL YOU.
Quote by Metallica rulz
Yea, aren't you the dude in the rap forum always defending it? THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE BEEN TRYING TO TELL YOU.

no. that's like someone saying that Fall Out Boy is a good example of rock music. there are shitty artists in every genre, just like there are brilliant ones.

narrowminded-ness, ftl.
Quote by Arthur Curry
no. that's like someone saying that Fall Out Boy is a good example of rock music. there are shitty artists in every genre, just like there are brilliant ones.

narrowminded-ness, ftl.

I never said rap sucked. But I kept trying to say there are **** rap artists, and I kept getting the response that it takes skill to do this. I like rap, but not that ****.
Quote by Metallica rulz

No, no I'm not, but rap can be good; just listen to Zebrahead and you'll see.

Man I can't wait till this whole try-hard "I'm from da streetz man" wannabe gangsta phase is over.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Where the f*ck do they find these retards.
How can you actually buy this?
And here i was thinking 50cent was f-ing stupid.
Gear:
Jackson Dinky DK2L
Epiphone LP Standard
Yamaha Acoustic
Bugera 1990 w/ Peavey 2x12 cab
Quote by Arthur Curry
i think it proves how easily the general public can be dooped by rich old white men holding marionettes. and it's hard to tell if the music is a reflection of our culture or if our culture is a reflection of the music. either way it's a nightmare.

Some postmodernists would argue that the media IS reality, not just a reflection of it. It gets pretty deep and almost nihlistic, so I won't go into it. Pretty depressing stuff.

On the other hand, I believe that the media constructs our reality, not the other way around.
Heh I'm a bit old for the Soullja Boy generation and this is the first I've heard or seen of him besidse hearing his name.

I must be getting old because the concept made me smile a bit. It's not meant to be taken seriously.

Apart from the chorus the rest sucks though.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>