Page 1 of 2
I've played a few out of boardness, which I now regret, they just take your life away and wastes so much time.Most the time pointless.

Runescape - click click click, thats all you do worst mistake
Habbo Hotel- I don't know why i even signed up oh well.

Have You Had Times Like These?
Wow is one.

It's a waste of time people dont play the f*cking game!!! So glad i quit when i did

oh and /thread
Quote by hug a llama
Dude, if a title read "penis pics, come on in" I think about 93% of UG would still click on it.

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Nonsense. I'm telling you, nothing makes the fairer sex swoon like an extensive knowledge of siege weaponry and medieval battle tactics.
is pRon a game??
it includes a joy stick...

ladies
You are now blinking manually
I guess I'm weird, I never get addicted to these online games.

Everyone told me if I played WoW I would get addicted and never go outside but in the 3 months I had it I played like 23 hours total or something.
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Race War Kingdom
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.
It used to be WoW but I got outta that ****, thank God. 4 Hours of dedicated raiding every other night was getting just retarded. It's starting to become Warcraft III for me now though, gotta love them RTS.
diablo 2 was most addicting. and also the tribes series, if anyone else has played that

i have a problem with people seeing how the way online games are a "waste of time" is a bad thing - what the hell isn't a waste of time?
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by Keyphur
is pRon a game??
it includes a joy stick...

ladies

it's like a jacuzzi with really high walls, you know you want it
Quote by parkerfly123
it's like a jacuzzi with really high walls, you know you want it

Demetri Martin! High freaking five. I have that on my ipod-
Sigs are overrated.
madness interactive

it's so awesome
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Yea, im one of those proud people that managed to quit WoW (notice how everyone referes to it like it was a drug, which it is)

Playing World of Warcraft = Shooting up heroin
Gear:
Jackson Dinky DK2L
Epiphone LP Standard
Yamaha Acoustic
Bugera 1990 w/ Peavey 2x12 cab
Quote by vIsIbleNoIsE
diablo 2 was most addicting. and also the tribes series, if anyone else has played that

i have a problem with people seeing how the way online games are a "waste of time" is a bad thing - what the hell isn't a waste of time?

When you realize that the new uber tier 3 armor you got from an 8 hour raid is in reality a 1.5 kb file on a blizzard server somehere in california.
Gear:
Jackson Dinky DK2L
Epiphone LP Standard
Yamaha Acoustic
Bugera 1990 w/ Peavey 2x12 cab
AQ2 (www.kweik.com)

I do that instead of watching TV.

Watching TV is more of a waste of time than doing something which you participate in yourself, generally speaking.
Habbo hotel.. god dammit

I never got into WoW or anything im to povo to pay for em
HI
WoW here too, I'm not that kind of good, but at least I have fun while playing it with some friends, still sadly I play more WoW than the Guitar somedays..
I cannot find any of those games fun. I tried RS, but the graphics made my eyes burn, and WoW was just plain, bloody boring.
Runescape, I effectively wasted a year of my life on that ****, and my guitar technique, and longing to play just slipped away. MISTAKE.
But I made some good friends, people in my class which I would never talk to otherwise who are wicked people. And I got lots of them into blues and rock so it wasn't so bad I suppose.
Quote by DZCunuck
Playing World of Warcraft = Shooting up heroin

Playing World of Warcraft = Shooting up herion without a rush.
Mohaa
PSN: KevGuy47
------▓▓▓▓▓
----▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
----▒▒▒░░
--░░░░░░
--▒▒░░░░░░
--▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒
------░░░░░░░
----▒▒▒▒▒
--▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒
░░▓▓░░
░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
----▓▓▓----▓▓▓
--▒▒▒--------▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒--------▒▒▒▒
Wow. I atleast was able to sell my account for $300 usd. That still wasnt really worth the 900+ hours I put into it, but it was a consolation.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
I used to play WoW, but it didn't eat up my social life, since I only played during the evenings on weekdays when I wasn't doing anything anyways.
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
Runescape.
I'm lucky that my computer can't handle WoW or MapleStory...
Last edited by SHEEM at Jan 26, 2008,
Halo 3.

The more I win...the more I want to play
Quote by H^2

Wise words Trashfan.

trashfan
Quote by Chubbychunks
It's not going to be that great. Although particle physics does give me a hadron.
Diablo 2
StarCraft
WarCraft 3:TFT
WarCraft 2:B.net Edition
Age of Empires II

Dammit, I have played those games for like 10 hours or more a day....Still had my social life, but that time I wasted I could have used it to do work outs or something better.
Last edited by Dotpunker89 at Jan 26, 2008,
World of Warcraft. I've been playing it since it came out. I always play for a couple months then take a break for a couple months thinking I've quit but I always come back. I even sold my account once but I just leveled up another character. Between all my characters I think I've logged around 200 DAYS played (as in 200 * 24 hours) which is sad, but not as bad as a lot of people I used to play with...

I think I may finally be quitting again (at least until the expansion ) because I just started working out at a local gym and with classes I just don't have a lot of free time. That being said I have a friend who comes back to the states in October who plans to start playing again so god knows I'll probably start again.

I just don't want to wind up being 30 and realize I pissed away some of my best years on an online video game...
Breedlove Studio D25/SM Acoustic
Epiphone Les Paul Custom w/ EMGs
B-52 AT-212 Tube Amp
MXR 10 Band EQ
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
i was addicted to runescape for a while, but i finally stopped playing. so glad i did

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Page 1 of 2