This is non cannabis related.

You cut a 12 oz drink can in half and fill it with lukewarm water and hot chocolate mix then boil it on an electric stove.

It will taste like a Native American Drink, and there you have Mud Milk. Enjoy
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
explain in more detail the ratio of hot chocolate mix to water?

yes, please
EDIT:and you dont need a can. 6oz=3/4 of a cup.
Last edited by slamjam at Jan 26, 2008,
Why did you call on chefs ? A chef would never EVER be caught dead using hot-chocolate mix.

Edit: - Also cutting a drink can in half seems like a great way to cut yourself while drinking it, unless you're not planning on drinking it out of the can. In which case just use a pot and make yourself some homemade hot coco.

o Coco powder
o A solid dark chocolate bar
o Marshmallows
o Granulated / Caster sugar
o Heavy whipping cream
o Whole milk

Heat some whole milk in a sauce pan on medium heat and stir in some heavy whipping cream. Add coco powder then use a cheese grater to grate in some chocolate from the bar. Disolve in sugar and simmer on low heat for about 10 - 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Pour into cup add marshmallows and grate more chocolate over. If you want to use up your left over whipping cream to whip up some whipped cream to top your cup with.

There I just saved you from drinking pure **** from a can that will cut your lip.
Last edited by garett at Jan 26, 2008,
correct me if im wrong.. but isnt that just.. HOT CHOCOLATE? just in a really ghetto fashion of making it.
Quote by a6l6e6x1
hahaha "sexism the ultimate humour" a6l6e6x, 2008

My gear:
Kramer Custom Made from 1986
Framus Manhattan
Phaiga Hybrid H1
Ibanez RGT220A
Ibanez RG305DX
Framus Dragon Top
Custom Cab with 6 Celestion G12H Speakers
wait, doesnt that just make hot chocolate? i mean water + hot chocolate mix = hot chocolate.

so, why not call it that?
Quote by garett
Why did you call on chefs ? A chef would never EVER be caught dead using hot-chocolate mix.

Edit: - Also cutting a drink can in half seems like a great way to cut yourself while drinking it, unless you're not planning on drinking it out of the can. In which case just use a pot and make yourself some homemade hot coco.

o Coco powder
o Marshmallows
o Heavy whipping cream
o Whole milk

Heat some whole milk in a sauce pan on medium heat and stir in some heavy whipping cream. Add coco powder then use a cheese grater to grate in some chocolate from the bar. Disolve in sugar and simmer on low heat for about 10 - 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Pour into cup add marshmallows and grate more chocolate over. If you want to use up your left over whipping cream to whip up some whipped cream to top your cup with.

There I just saved you from drinking pure **** from a can that will cut your lip.

This man has the right idea. Though I personally hate marshmallows.
Quote by garett

o Coco powder
o Marshmallows
o Heavy whipping cream
o Whole milk

thank you, garett
*makes*