I've been checking one out as they are affordable and versitile. But what I want to know is the actual size of the guitar.

I've heard it's actually quite small and I was wondering exactly how small it is. Is it considerably smaller than a Stratocaster or Jaguar, or just slighty?

Thanks for the help
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
^Oh thank you

You have served much help!
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
I've got one and it doesn't really strike me as a small guitar. 24" scale for the 65 reish btw

My profile pic has the mustang in it and you can kinda get an idea of its size relative to me there
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
Quote by yeahyeah
I've got one and it doesn't really strike me as a small guitar. 24" scale for the 65 reish btw

My profile pic has the mustang in it and you can kinda get an idea of its size relative to me there

Oh that's not small at all!

Cheers!

Nice rig BTW

the muffin!
Quote by sebastian_96
Oh that's not small at all!

Cheers!

Nice rig BTW

No problem
One more thing btw-
If you're thinking about getting one I'd try to play one first to see if the switches interfere with your playing style. They are a pretty big pain for me and I usually end up taping them in place when I know that I won't be switching pickups
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
^Yeah, I'll play one defintely.

Is taping it down easy enough though?

the muffin!