obviously a free one with no viruses which i will not be arrested for using? I know of a few but i dont know anything about them...limewire, bearshare, kazaa, actually thats all i know
None, go buy the f*cking cd's.
CLICK ME!

Gibson Les Paul Classic '05
JEH Custom Superstrat '07
Rickenbacker 480 '73
Marshall 6100LM head '95
Engl E412SS 4*12" cab '02
Line6 DL-4 '07
Ibanez TS9 '08
Dunlop Crybaby from hell '07
Boss CE-2 '79
Quote by lil-matee
what is a solo?
Torrent Reactor+Limewire
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
I have Limewire but apparently Frostwire is better. I just can't be bothered replacing it.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
there was no majority there at all...hmm

and for the guys who said real life..etc. If you can tell me a place where somebody without a credit card or paypal can get rickyo, ringu, or ichi the killer I'd love to hear about it.
Quote by mr. cool
there was no majority there at all...hmm

and for the guys who said real life..etc. If you can tell me a place where somebody without a credit card or paypal can get rickyo, ringu, or ichi the killer I'd love to hear about it.

A.... sushi store?

Seriously I have never heard any of those bands, and theres probably a good reason.