I've clicked a few people's profiles and found a few songs I like. So if you have a songlist in your profile feel free to invite me in for a visit .

I put this here because this thread is going to be about music and there will most likely be some discussion about what everybody has in their profile.
Quote by ChrisN
...but before our bassist moved on to bass, he played guitar. He was trying to learn barre chords. To make his fingers stay, he sellotaped his whole hand to the fret board.
Then he got cramp and couldn't get the tape of without scissors.
You can listen to the the guitar solo in mine if you want. Its no where near as well as I can play now but, ohwell check it out.
Quote by SEbI666
if got some malevolent creation stuff

you can only upload content created by yourself, no copyrighted material. the mp3 has now been removed.
from daylight...
...into darkness
Woot, I love Far Beyond the Sun, *clapclapclap*.
Quote by ChrisN
...but before our bassist moved on to bass, he played guitar. He was trying to learn barre chords. To make his fingers stay, he sellotaped his whole hand to the fret board.
Then he got cramp and couldn't get the tape of without scissors.
Quote by Sorella
Woot, I love Far Beyond the Sun, *clapclapclap*.

thanks!!!!!! You gotta to check out the original version by the master YNGWIE MALMSTEEN, that version is way better.
I just joined ultimate-guitar, and put up some music of my own i would appreciate ppl to check out =)
yep
Decaptivated

Ibanez S370 (all custom)
Mesa Boogie Studio Pre
Fender Champ 25se (used to power Mesa pre)
Custom 2x12 cab w/ Eminence Texas Heats