k.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
You might not realize it but every video doesn't have the entire world's audience watching and enjoying it.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
You might not realize it but every video doesn't have the entire world's audience watching and enjoying it.

+1

I dont think society is crumbling because of this video.........
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
The problem with all these "what is the world coming to" threads (and statements in general) is that they all make the assumption that everything used to better be in the past.

Which is BS.

I mean, people used to watch people fight to the death in an arena for fun. How is that any better than two dumb girls slapping each other?
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by raise_the_dead
The problem with all these "what is the world coming to" threads (and statements in general) is that they all make the assumption that everything used to better be in the past.

Which is BS.

I mean, people used to watch people fight to the death in an arena for fun. How is that any better than two dumb girls slapping each other?

Ah, Touche

If people wanna slap each other for money on TV/Internet, so let them. Your forgetting some people will do anything for a bit of money.
That's stupid. Why would anyone want to see two bored, indifferent women slapping each other a bit?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Kensai

+1

that video was a waste of life, sadly i know plenty of people who'd do this for the money... and some that'd do it just to get to smack someone repediatly
Wow, so what? 2 girls slapping each other. There's a lot worst things for entertainment... Like Catherine tate. My money was on the black girl.
Quote by Dead_End
+1

that video was a waste of life, sadly i know plenty of people who'd do this for the money... and some that'd do it just to get to smack someone repediatly

I'd get slapped for money, depending on how much.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Last edited by kidsilcon at Jan 26, 2008,
Why did you post this? So that we in turn would be exposed to what you think is ruining society? Isn't that a bit counter-productive?
Actually quite humourous, the black chick was much better than the latino.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
So what? I say, give them both a pistol and watch those two cretins smear each other's brains over the wall. The there'll be no more of this tripe.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Hoo-larious!
My Gear:

-Ibanez SZ120

-Ibanez AW40ECE Acoustic

-RMS 80Watt Amp

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You can make that in a day. Give blowjobs in your school bathroom for 10 bucks.

That's how I paid the downpayment on my car.
I actually found it entertaining, though I knew the harlem girl was gonna win after her first slap
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
That black girl was a beast.

You could tell she really wanted the money, she must need it to fund her KFC and meth addiction.
IRON MAIDEN
7 Feb 2008, Melbourne, Australia
23 Feb 2011, Melbourne, Australia
4 Mar 2011, Melbourne, Australia
------------------------------------------------------------
YouTube

Thats kind of amusing for maybe 10 seconds.
But there are a lot worse things in society.
When i see a local crime headline in the paper and know who did it without even reading the article - thats ****ing ridiculous. I mean, the amount of times the same people mug, stab, steal in the same area and don't even get convicted half the time is getting out of hand.

Like at my school (and most schools in UK) there are about 15-20 chavs in every year who take drugs, smoke, fight and disrespect teachers only a weekly basis and still get nothing done to them. One particular person i know smuggled drugs from another country, sold them in school and then got caught taking some outside their class still gets to do thier GCSEs. But i suppose they have bigger problems when they get done for illegal substances, dealing etc. Even so i bet they only get about 6 months community service or some ****.
Member of the 'Dr.Cox is my Mentor' group

Quote by Miggy01
I was kicking a balloon around, and kicked the back of my other foot.
I broke my toe as a result.
I thought they were gonna be all 'Whad yous say to ma man???' and then partake in a proper womanly slap fight!! Thanks for bringing me down from my happy place TS
Quote by chimneyfish
"death-metal is the best when its in the shape of a dildo and shoved in my ass"

Born to lose...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...live to Win