Hi people,
Could you pls advise me some easy songs, riffs, exercises or some easy solos to learn how to work with wah wah pedal??? My teacher already gave me some exercise with chords but he don´t use wah that much...
Yeah- and pleasy don´t reply- "Learn the solo from Sweet Child O´Mine."
Thanks.
Bulls on Parade - Rage Against The Machine

Edit: And as I see you are a fan of Queen.

Try out the solo of Killer Queen.
Quote by rageagainst64
voodoo child

+1

Also, get your hands on some Cream albums. Can't go wrong with Cream. The bridges in the second verse of White Room sound great and are pretty easy to learn.
tales of brave ulysses - cream
edit- shakedown street- grateful dead fun to play and real easy
killing in the name of solo
Gear:
Fender Highway One HSS Strat
Art & Lutherie Cedar Acoustic
Line6 UX2
No amp ... Help me find an amp
Quote by mrxtreme_4
killing in the name of solo

Thought that was done with a trem pedal? I guess a wah would work to
Solo from Tool - Jambi

I want to get a Wah just for that..
Let me tell you about heartache and the loss of god
Wandering, wandering in hopeless night
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars

Out here we is stoned
Immaculate.
Quote by Milky_Belgrade
Joe Satriani - Surfing With The Alien?

You suggest that? Pshh a bit easy even for a beginner .. Not.
Let me tell you about heartache and the loss of god
Wandering, wandering in hopeless night
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars

Out here we is stoned
Immaculate.
Quote by hankscorpio
Thought that was done with a trem pedal? I guess a wah would work to

The "proper" way to play that solo is with a pitch shifting pedal (Digitech whammy pedal). A wah does not actually vary the pitc.

And, like GJ! said, Tales of Brave Ulysses is a good one. One of my favourite Cream songs. I would've said that one myself but I'd imagine it might be a little hard for a beginner. I know it took me a long while until I could really get the strumming/pedaling interaction going smoothly.

Also, if you are still considering which wah to buy check out the Dunlop crybaby. With a $5 investment on a few resistors and capacitors, the crybaby will give most other wahs a real run for their money. Mine's got the "midrange boost", "sweep increase" and a potentiometer installed (replaced the 33kohm in-series-with-the-inductor resistor to a 1.7kohm resistor + 100k lin pot) on the side to control the depth of the wah effect from a light tremolo-like effect to an insane, deep, talk-like sweeping sound.
Quote by Uusilehto
The "proper" way to play that solo is with a pitch shifting pedal (Digitech whammy pedal). A wah does not actually vary the pitc.

oops, sorry, a wah does work, though...except for the fact the pitch doesnt change lol.
Gear:
Fender Highway One HSS Strat
Art & Lutherie Cedar Acoustic
Line6 UX2
No amp ... Help me find an amp
Electric funeral from sabbath is pretty easy to play and easy to learn the wah for.
boom chikka wawah
Quote by the.spine.surfs

But really, asking the pit for relationship advice is like asking a girl with braces for a blowjob. Ouch.

Quote by Lil Macker
i first masterbated when i was... 10, i think
or was it 9...
yeah 10
and i'm catholic, don't tell the pope, i'll be holy watered