Okay, so I read the recording sticky's and bought the toneport GX last night. Today, I'm playing with the toy all day!

Here's what I want to do:

I'm plugging my guitar into the a behringer V-AMP 2 and then I'm running the left out (1/4 inch cable) to the Line 6 toneport interface. Then I'm hitting the record button in Audacity. When I'm done, I hit play to see how it sounds. It sounds like a dirty buthole because my sounds from the Behringer V-AMP 2 are being re-processed with whatever modeling sound I have in the gearbox. Gay! I don't want to use the gearbox sounds at all, I just want to have the tones I worked hard at setting up in my Behringer V-AMP 2. Basically, I just want to use the TonePort GX as a straight inteface to record my tracks. I know there has to be a way to do this! I do not want to hook my guitar up directly to the Toneport GX.

Anybody help!!!!
i got one of these for Xmas...the only help i can give you is to use the Clean Guitar Tone on the toneport software.
its on preset > clean guitar > clean guitar tone. then put all the settings to 5 and switch all the stompboxes off if any are on

hope this helps
No endeavour rivals science in its incremental progress towards a more complete understanding of the observable universe.
make sure you installed the software before you plug in the interface. and make sure in audacity you set the input to your line 6 if that still doesnt fix anything you may just have a really ****ty soundcard
PSN id: SeniorSausage
In Gearbox you can bypass all the FX and such with a single click.

Just hit the power button looking icon next to the tuner button.

This will allow you to use your vamp sounds without the GB software sounds.