I was wondering is it possible to get a new tremolo bridge for a ibanez rg2ex1..because the orginal bridge comes with a non-tremelo bridge..
Quote by stephen_rettie
..what?
do you mean you want to install a FR in place of a hardtail?

No..For example like the ibanez rg2ex1 comes with a fix non-tremolo bridge. i was wondering if you can buy a bridge that has a tremolo that can go on to the ibanez.
Quote by life_777
No..For example like the ibanez rg2ex1 comes with a fix non-tremolo bridge. i was wondering if you can buy a bridge that has a tremolo that can go on to the ibanez.

an FR is a floyd rose ... which is a tremolo bridge
Quote by ~Funky monk~
an FR is a floyd rose ... which is a tremolo bridge

So i have to get floyd rose in for a replacement?
ya thats what i said..
its more work then its worth, from your sig im guessing you havent bought this guitar, if you want a tremelo buy a guitar with a trem
You'd have to route the guitar body, and unless you got an A in woodwork masterclass, that would be an epic pain to get right
Quote by Horlicks
You'd have to route the guitar body, and unless you got an A in woodwork masterclass, that would be an epic pain to get right

Very....
Yea fix bridge guitars arent like cars where all the wires are there just need to plug stuff in. If it has a fixed bridge you would need the bridge and cut out the wood in back for springs and for the trem. And of course get it mounted right or it will be really screwy. Like the guy says if you want wammy buy wammy. Its amazing how many people want to do this.