So I get there, try out a bunch of models. One was an Ibanez, not sure what kind, but it had a Floyd Rose...and there was a Tony Iommi SG, and many others. Point being, I didn't buy anything. I was lost amongst all the guitars I couldn't decide. Suggestions for a buy? I'll be probably spending 800-900 canadian max. I want an extremely versatile guitar that can handle anything if the need arises. So, $800-$900, any ideas? It needs to be left hand as well.
*sigh*

I envy you, you have the money.

What type of music do you play? what amp do you have? do you want a floating tremolo? do you want humbuckers or single coils?
Well, my amp doesn't matter because soon after this guitar shall come a decent tube amp. I would prefer humbuckers. I play rock, metal, some neoclassical...stuff like that. For the trem, I don't really care...I did like the FR on the Ibanez I played, though....I just don't know how to change the strings with a FR...
Quote by XxGibsonSGxX
Well, my amp doesn't matter because soon after this guitar shall come a decent tube amp. I would prefer humbuckers. I play rock, metal, some neoclassical...stuff like that. For the trem, I don't really care...I did like the FR on the Ibanez I played, though....I just don't know how to change the strings with a FR...

Well, I'd give the epiphone g-400 a look, its basically made for rock. Its pretty much like the tony Iommi Signature.

The LTD- 100 series(there are a bunch of different shapes) try them out, they have EMGS, good for rock, but better for metal.

Try the ec out as well, It has an EMG 60, really good for cleans. But for LTDs I'd try Steve's , L&M doesn't deal them.

What exactlty do you mean by southern Canada? Toronto?
Quote by sum_ugly_man
Well, I'd give the epiphone g-400 a look, its basically made for rock. Its pretty much like the tony Iommi Signature.

The LTD- 100 series(there are a bunch of different shapes) try them out, they have EMGS, good for rock, but better for metal.

Try the ec out as well, It has an EMG 60, really good for cleans. But for LTDs I'd try Steve's , L&M doesn't deal them.

What exactlty do you mean by southern Canada? Toronto?

It's Peterborough, like...an hour and a half from Toronto, yeah. I saw this really sweet Ibanez there though...Like, the body was really thin and contoured, and it was about $775. I'm tryin' to figure if it comes in a left hand.
Quote by XxGibsonSGxX
It's Peterborough, like...an hour and a half from Toronto, yeah. I saw this really sweet Ibanez there though...Like, the body was really thin and contoured, and it was about $775. I'm tryin' to figure if it comes in a left hand.

I think you are talking about an S, series. They are really good guitars for your style and budget.

I'm from scarborough, not too far from you bro
Quote by sum_ugly_man
I think you are talking about an S, series. They are really good guitars for your style and budget.

I'm from scarborough, not too far from you bro

That's so awesome man, someone actually asked me if Southern Canada was part of the US. Anyways, I post a thread that shows the guitar if you want to see what I'm talking about exactly.
Hey try and search LA music in missasauga. They deal esps and ibanez cheaper than steves. I think on he website if u can find the model itll tell u if they come lefty.
Gear:
ESP LTD EC 1000 Black
Squier Satin Strat H-S-S
ENGL Fireball 60w Head
Orange 1x12 Cab with Vintage 30's.
Monster Cables
Dunlop Ultex Jazz 3s XL
Ernie Ball 54-11