Page 1 of 3
whats your favourite forgotten TV show?
you know, the ones who were either canceled or finished and everyone just kinda forgot about them, and you wished they were still on the air.

i remmember "student body". loved that show.
and also that Steve Erkel show.
Listens to Jazz

Quote by Local666Union
each time I piss in the dark I'm afraid that some wierd plant is going to eat my dick

I was a huge fan of 3 South back when it was on MTV. I think it only lasted for one season and no one really seemed to acknowledge its existence.
Garth Marenghi's Darkplace.

BEST. SHOW. EVER.

EDIT: Sheep in the Big City was good too.
NOPE.
Quote by beethovens dad
all the classic nick shows. hey arnold.

Yeah they're all so nice, but the new ones are fun, too
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
Early Doors. Hardly anyone I know watched it, but I think it was pretty much as good as The Royle Family which is really well known and highly acclaimed. Early Doors even had James McAvoy in it, albeit before he became as famous as he is now.

Also, The Wire. I don't know if it's still being made as I've only seen the first two series (I'm in the UK). It's excellent but nobody I know watches it. I assume it's more well known in the US.
Quote by Diablo1986
Rocko's Modern Life

I used to watch that every saturday night as a child!
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
transylvanian pet shop <3
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by grantml02
I used to watch that every saturday night as a child!

me too, but i get paranoid when i see that now, cuz it makes me headache
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
I have a friend who looks exactly like Daria so we all refer to her that way now.
Electrolytes Smell Like Semen...
Quote by rizo299

Also Daria, not exactly forgotten but no where near as remembered as it should be.

Yeah, I used to love Daria.
"super mario supershow" and "hey vern its me earnest"
EQUIPMENT:
Squire P-bass - d'addario EXL230
Fender rumble 15
Epiphone Thunder Bird Reverse IV - Ernie ball super slinky
Vibe V-40b
Jerzey Acoustic bass - d'addario EXL190
KORG AX10B Bass Modeling signal Processor
Russian Big Muff
Quote by zamok
"super mario supershow"

"Swing your hips from side to side, HEY EVERYBODY! DO THE MARIO!"

Also Home Movies and Baby Blues. Goddamn those shows were awesome. They hardly lasted 2 series' though
Last edited by rizo299 at Jan 26, 2008,
lol, a fellow watcher sweet^^
EQUIPMENT:
Squire P-bass - d'addario EXL230
Fender rumble 15
Epiphone Thunder Bird Reverse IV - Ernie ball super slinky
Vibe V-40b
Jerzey Acoustic bass - d'addario EXL190
KORG AX10B Bass Modeling signal Processor
Russian Big Muff
STREET SHARRRRRRKS!!!!!!!!

That show inspired me to play guitar, there was an episode where this metalhead was in this car blasting thrash metal and a van rolled next to him like ''TURN IT DOWN YOURE SCARING OUR CHILDREN!!!!!!!''

later on he was transformed into a street shark with giant long hair and a guitar, and he would shred like a BEAST!!!
Another one was Justice Friends

With Major-Glory, The infragible Crunk and Val-Halen the Viking god of rock!

hilarious spin-off of the avengers, Val-halen was another one of my early childhood guitar influences, I remember when the Crunk got a Dorito chunk stuck in his tooth, ValHallen got on top a building and starting doing mad alternate picking runs, clouds gathered and lightning struck his guitar sending a dragon shaped thunderbolt towards Crunks toothache.

It would of worked untill he was stopped by 50 chicks who all jumped on him

maybe this is all a subconciouc explanation to why i play a Flying V like he did...
Quote by Rising

That show inspired me to play guitar, there was an episode where this metalhead was in this car blasting thrash metal and a van rolled next to him like ''TURN IT DOWN YOURE SCARING OUR CHILDREN!!!!!!!''

later on he was transformed into a street shark with giant long hair and a guitar, and he would shred like a BEAST!!!

!!!!!
i was thinking of this the other day and couldn't think of the name
dammnnn it was awesome
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
digimon.

unless thats still on idk
PSN: KevGuy47
------▓▓▓▓▓
----▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
----▒▒▒░░
--░░░░░░
--▒▒░░░░░░
--▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒
------░░░░░░░
----▒▒▒▒▒
--▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒
░░▓▓░░
░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
----▓▓▓----▓▓▓
--▒▒▒--------▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒--------▒▒▒▒
Street Sharks!
I was thinking of that the other day. And Biker Mice From Mars.
RULE BRITANNIA
Samurai Jack.
Swat Kats
Street Sharks

And that one with those Humanoid dinosaurs, with the T-rex named T-bone and the Pterodactyl named bullseye, and that stegosaurus who was like a scientist or something.
Can't remember the name.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Quote by cobain_is_king
Street Sharks!
I was thinking of that the other day. And Biker Mice From Mars.

Does anyone know where you could find old episodes of street sharks ?

youtube wont do it... its all music videos.. with crappy music by the way,
If anyone knows any sites for that let me know
Quote by Rising

Ahahahaha! I used to play with the toys. That show was gnarly!
Quote by Jminnich500
yea last week me and my freind kyle were in the bathroom at school and this kid was takin a **** so we decided to make a piss arch over the stall and onto his face...it was priceless
Quote by Opus Pocus
Ahahahaha! I used to play with the toys. That show was gnarly!

no man,

it was...

''JAWSOME!!!''
Also samurai Jack, lasted a while but he never finished his quest =[.

Although they did make that rathe rclever episode which showed you how he would ultimately complete it with out actually doing so >.>
Quote by grimevil
Samuri Jack

yeah niggah!
Endorsed by Framus Amps

Quote by primusfan
you shoulda lynched that nigger.

*spits in spittoon and feels up his cousin*
Samurai Jack, Pelswick, Angry Beavers, Rocko's Modern Life.

Nobody loves the original Gundam anymore.
doug,rocko,aahh real monsters,legends of the hidden temple,are you afraid of the dark
www.gameandsave.com

Good Deals:

-UG-Sumphead,Miggy01,Bostonrocks

-HC-sdresdre,XMahkaihX,Juan_M,mmcquain,teletaylor,frankiej
Page 1 of 3