lots of people will say differnet. there should be a lot of articles on this on theweb saying if it is too high then it will be muddy lack of sustain etc. i am not an expert but know there is valuable info online
Gibson 58 VOS, Gibson Rich Robinson ES-335, Fender Strat, Fender RoadWorn 50's Tele, Gibson LP Jr Special

Marshall JTM45, Fender BJR NOS
I would definately have my neck pickup lower than the bridge one. I would just play around with the height until it sounds good to you.
its all about experimenting... when my guitar arrived i had a good solid week trying diff. heights...

but yeah... the neck pickup is ussually (or always) lower that the bridge pickup
Quote by qotsa1998
I would definately have my neck pickup lower than the bridge one. I would just play around with the height until it sounds good to you.

what this guy says why? Because that's how i got my HH ibanez set up and if you have a pretty high output bridge bucker and you put it colse to the string it wil get really loud and trebly ( jup my friend knows what i'm talking ahbout he replaced the bucker of his strat with the gibson dirty finger ENORMOUS HIGH OUTPUT! and had the pickup was close to the strings and the treble gave you a headache) (btw his treble was on 2 )
Vintage V-100, EMG 81&60
Chapman ML-1

Jet City JCA20H
it just depends on the pickup

play around with it
if you love bbe products join the "i heart bbe" group. kthnx (click link below)
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ilovebbe/

Quote by Dempsey68
get a cheap marshall... my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps.
I usually set mine to standard height and then adjust from there as needed. I have a 3/16ths drill bit ill lay across the pickup then i fret the last open fret on the bridge and adjust it till it hits the bit. (My trade secret shhhhh lol)