http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ibanez-S620EXQM-Electric-Guitar?sku=512501

Saw this at L&M, and almost creamed myself. I tried it upside down, but it was too weird, for obvious reasons. However, the lightweight body and contours were extremely nice, and now this brings it down to if it comes in a lefty; if so it's mine.

***Unless you can find another sweet Ibanez that comes left in the range of $800-$900 bucks CDN.***
The only two left handed Ibanez guitars I could find(On the Ibanez website) were these:
http://ibanez.com/eg/guitar.aspx?m=RG370DXL
http://ibanez.com/eg/guitar.aspx?m=RG1570L
They don't seem to make very many. Sometimes, you may be able to find a few Ibanezes that aren't listed on their website. You might get lucky, but I doubt you could find a lefty of that grey sunburst S. Sorry, man.
I don't really think so, Ibanez doesn't really care for its lefty customers. You could always pull a hendrix and reverse all the strings, but that would be kinda hard on a floating tremolo and everything. Just suggesting.

You might look at some LTDs like I mentioned before, they have a bunch of lefties
I may have to, this is ridiculous. I tried pullin' a Hendrix a while back, didn't work so well. Is there anyway you can like contact Ibanez for them to make a left model? They'd probably get a lot more sales, I'd imagine.
Quote by XxGibsonSGxX
I may have to, this is ridiculous. I tried pullin' a Hendrix a while back, didn't work so well. Is there anyway you can like contact Ibanez for them to make a left model? They'd probably get a lot more sales, I'd imagine.

Send them a heart melting e-mail, might work, but don't count on it
Quote by XxGibsonSGxX

you could get a custom made one, which would be a lot of money i suppose.

im a lefty too, and ibanez disappoints me,
Quote by basso4735

Agiles are lefty friendly, TS you could look at some of them, they make good guitars and aren't too expensive either
Quote by basso4735

lol, unless he's been magically endorsed to Ibanez, he wont be able to get a custom shop one, the Ibanez LACS and Ibanez JPCS are only for the endorsers.
Quote by Eric 666
lol, unless he's been magically endorsed to Ibanez, he wont be able to get a custom shop one, the Ibanez LACS and Ibanez JPCS are only for the endorsers.

SO If i want to design my own guitar, just for me, I have to be endorsed with them? ibanez is making SOME money eh?

But TS, go to steve's, there are a bunch of lefty models, look for a guy called Nathan, he's pretty helpful, Or Nigel.

Steve's has a bunch of LTDs, ESPs, Jacksons and other guitars try them out.
Unfortunately for us lefties, there are only 4 different Ibanez models that are produced.

The Guitars they make lefty versions of are:
RG370DX
GAX70
RG1570 Prestige
GRX20

As a left-handed guitarist I think it's kinda unfair that they don't make newer models for us lefties, but oh well.