Yes, but only socially.
82 24%
I used to, but gave up.
18 5%
Hell no!
207 61%
Voters: 338.
Page 1 of 4
Sorry if this has been done before, I did do a search, but didn't find anything.

I myself am a social smoker, I probably only have about 20 a week or so. I started smoking when it was legal for me, then they raised the age, but I thought 'fook it'.

Your situation/thoughts?

EDIT: No flaming or any of that nonsense. If you want to voice your opinion, great, but no 'SmOkInG iz STUpid, ur KilLiNg UrseLVes LOL' crap.
Last edited by Tom_hatton at Jan 26, 2008,
I don't smoke and I hate it when anybody around me smokes
Quote by big duck
You are so going to hell, but that is hilarious.

Quote by esther_mouse

Quote by K_McGill
Idiot
I've had maybe one. Didn't like it.
You can get me to smoke when I'm like...piss drunk and I'm not really consious, but other than that, no.
♥xx♥

No sir, I do not. I'm actually allergic to a common ingredient in cigarettes. Lucky me, eh?
I don't smoke but I could care less if anyone else smokes, natural selection right there.
never smoked a cigarette... nope
never shall hopefully

both parents do
it sucks ://
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
No, just seems a bit pointless.
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
No, I hate cigarette smoke. It screws up my voice, so when I do vocals, I'm really really off. I hate the way it feels.
Gear:
Dean MS STD V w/ Dimebucker
Dean ML '79
Jackson DKMGT
Randall RG75
Peavey Bandit 112
Boss NS-2
Yeah. When I'm not in work or college, I'd probably go through only a couple a day, but work & college I'm on 15-20 a day. Now I've got a rolling machine it's even more. I just love the way it pops out the top, a ready made ciggy!

"The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society"
Cigarettes: only occasionally when I'm drunk.
...Bleep Bloop...
Yeah, not quite like a chimney but not socially either, when i'm at home i do feel the need sometimes but its usually during college or when i'm having a drink that i do.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
i dont smoke cigs, because there are better things one can smoke
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
if you smoke, you're an idiot. you're just killing yourself faster. but i mean, hey, if u wanna kill yourself quicker, go right ahead. you're just riding the world idiots that we don't need.
leave some milk for the cows!!!!!!
Quote by rosamamosa
i dont smoke cigs, because there are better things one can smoke

Haha, I did that just last night.
Only when I'm drunk
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
I smoke weed a lot more than the 'baccy. I have maybe 5 cigarettes a week, at most.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Quote by highway62
i smoke t3h evil w33dz

()/\/\GZ m3h t3w!!!1|!

but nah, I had to quit the cancer sticks about a week ago 'cuz I got this nasty ****in' phlegmy cough that won't go away. I might have pneumonia.
Proud Member of the "Shoop da Whoop club"
PM C.C. Deville to join

O _0
/###############
|###############
\###############
nah otherwise id lose my morale high ground
Ibanez RG1570
Randall RG75G3
EHX Metal Muff
Yeahh I smoke a lot, I also respect the choice of others who don't smoke. What I really hate though, is when non-smokers say they hate smokers, or make obvious hints when i'm smoking. That's your opinion, it's fair enough, but PLEASE don't feel the need to constantly force your opinions on other people...
I don't get why people continue to smoke, even when they are completely aware of the risks. sure, nicotine is a very addictive drug, but the thought of getting cancer would certainly scare me out of smoking
Quote by Natrone
I'm a pretty hardcore Christian. I would like to sincerely apologize that you ran into that little fucktard

Quote by mystique facade
dale-banez made a fool of himself..lol

my gear:

oh wait, no one cares
Never did, never will.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by Gord_90
Yeahh I smoke a lot, I also respect the choice of others who don't smoke. What I really hate though, is when non-smokers say they hate smokers, or make obvious hints when i'm smoking. That's your opinion, it's fair enough, but PLEASE don't feel the need to constantly force your opinions on other people...

I feel like I have every right to bitch at someone when they are blowing their smoke in my face
Quote by big duck
You are so going to hell, but that is hilarious.

Quote by esther_mouse

Quote by K_McGill
Idiot
Quote by ratiug_player
if you smoke, you're an idiot. you're just killing yourself faster. but i mean, hey, if u wanna kill yourself quicker, go right ahead. you're just riding the world idiots that we don't need.

These threads are always doomed to dickheads like yourself. Learn to spell and use correct grammar, think about what you said - especially your last 'sentence' and then come back and try to say something intelligent. Actually no, just stay away.

"The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society"
Quote by blue_strat

http://youtube.com/watch?v=IfJmpws3cZA

LOL

I'm sorry, I know its bad but every time I see one of those anti smoking videos I think of this

MY GOOOOO!!!
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
dude your no supose to smoke socially man but yeah for a bout five years now have
Quote by vamprocker
dude your no supose to smoke socially man but yeah for a bout five years now have

What?
Quote by ratiug_player

Thanks for pointing that out doctor obviouse
i personoly think its alright to smoke
and saying that old "your an idiot if you smoke" "it only kills you faster" well no **** shurlock
its like a health freak going of on me for eating bacon or mac and cheese and telling me im an idiot for putting all that cholosteral in my body and that its bad for me
if anyone in this thread is an idiot its you sir
cause i know that its killing me and frankly i dont give a ****
it helps me relax
and if i ever catch anyone of you in a streat or in a restaurant telling me to please put out my cig because you dont like it ill tell you to **** off and grow some balls
Last edited by the-kid66 at Jan 26, 2008,
only celebration cigars, IE "itsaboys" (mitch hedberg joke)
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
Used to, on and off, but I'm actually pro smoking. I hate people parading that it's evil and kills them and others around. I don't believe in second hand smoking, why aren't bonfires illegal then?

I don't actually think any form of social gathering is complete without smoke. I enjoy smoke in the atmosphere around. I hate how people who smoke are being dehunamised and branded as Nazis. The smoking ban is also one of the worst pieces of legislation around. People just need to learn to shut up, if they don't want to eat in a smoky restaurant or pub, go to a fucking Starbucks.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by shredmeiser101
only celebration cigars, IE "itsaboys" (mitch hedberg joke)

Yeah man, cigars rule!
Quote by ratiug_player

Well have fun in your bubble of safety and ignorance.

For the record, I don't smoke.
you should have included more choices. i smoke weed, not cigs.

maybe a cigar on new years
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora