In the past few days I have noticed a chronic aching in my left shin but just passed it off as a pulled muscle. Today it acted up again and upon closer inspection I've noticed a bunch of tiny red spots developing in the area of the pain. From this area the dots have spread out clear down to my ankle and have even started to show a little on the right leg.

I have no history of any kinds of medical conditions or allergies. I take no medication for anything either. I have no clue as to why I would have this. And since I can't find any info on the net about it I figured what the hell... I'll ask the Pit.
i say: visit a docter.

UG isnt certified...
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

Yeah the only doctor I'd have available today would be in a hospital that charges out the ass for any time you spend with a doc. I'd rather wait 'til Monday and go from there. I was just curious to see if anyone else has ever had these symptoms or knew anyone that had.

In all honesty, why comment if all you're gonna say is "see a doctor." I figured that out. I was just trying to get an idea before I did so.

So if there's anyone out there that has any idea or just a guess lemme know.
look it up on google because some things arean't worth going to the doctor if its small
I want to go as far to the edge without going over. Out on the edge, you can see all kinds of different things.
If an alien comes out of your chest...see a doctor.

J/K....see a doctor
82 Ibanez artist ar105
94 Fender MIJ 72 tele custom reissue
04 prs se soapbar singlecut
97 Simon & Patrick pro flame maple
05 Art & Lutherie cedar 12
Custom Strat

68 Fender Super Reverb
78 Traynor TS200
80's Roland Cube20
Could be poison ivy. That would be my guess. Have you been walking around in a forest or meadow type of area? If so then that might be what it is. In that case, rub lotion on it, and don't let it contact any other areas of your skin.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
Well, I'll just consult my lack of medical training and say: get a doctor, or at the very least, search the symptoms on a good medical website.