my guitar has an original floyd rose trem system and i know u should take off the strings one at a time if u are restringing it. yet this time i need to clean the fret board so i need to take all the strings off. i am going to put a block in the back of the guitar and take all the strings off. once i restring and tune it will the bridge be the same as it was before i restrung it?or will i need to make the adjustments to level it again?
equipment:
Esp EC-1000
ibanez rg550
Peavey 5150 combo
Boss ML-2 Metal core pedal
DB-01 crybaby from hell

Quote by dubstar92
Tell the friend that due to an amp explosion you are now temporarily deaf and will judge her friend solely on looks.
While the actual theory says that you should be returning to normal position/your trem should be leveled even with the same tuning+string gauges, i reckon that would happen. You probably would come close to making the bridge parallel but most probably you would have to make few adjustments to the spring tension.
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
It SHOULD be the same if you use the same gauge strings. However it will still probably take a little bit of tweaking before it stays in tune.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.