in the punk scene in my city most of the "less then 18 years old" seem to hate bush

they wear t-shirts that say they hate bush

they write songs about and everthing else that comes with it

i fkn hate these kids,they all hate bush but none of them can give you a reason for y they do

if your gonna protest against something please be informed "they all hate bush but when you asked them y,the only answer they give you is WAR money and what they see on television

i guess they are following the "hate the government" type of stuff
What most people these days don't realize these days is that, although Bush is a retard, it's not all his fault. It's the entire Bush administration.
Reasons: the war (it's a big deal!), the US is in terrible debt because of the war, and the US is barely part of the UN because of Bush.
Space reserved for cool quotes.
i mean it does piss me off that some kids are ill informed but at the same time i feel it is good that they do indeed hate bush.

cauze lets be fair he need to be outta power now!
wozzsta

war is always been there ok

history repeats itslef and beleive or not you cant ****in help it
you can make some thins better

but lets put our effort into other stuff ok
Quote by milton847
wozzsta

errrr.......i didnt mention the war once in my post
well i guess you dont know about that hate bush hate harper thing going around

errrr.......i didnt mention the war once in my post

i know but thats the main thing i guess,you know
the only political punk that has my respect is henry rollins
Quote by beadhangingOne
There is no music but metal and muhammad is its prophet.
The government could be awesome and they'd still hate it, just because they wanna look edgy and educated. Unfortunately they are neither.

I dislike Bush because he's not a true conservative. Conservatives are supposed to respect individual rights, lower taxes, and stay out of other countries affairs.

Has Bush respected Individual rights? No, look at the Patriot Act. He can throw you in jail if he thinks you might be a terrorist, regardless of if he has proof or not. He has forced car companies to cut down on fuel emissions and violated their right to do business as they please. He has also denied people certain rights based on his religious beliefs.

Has Bush lowered taxes? No, he's raised them to pay for his dumb little war and this rebate sh*t isn't going to do anything to help the economy. You can't "inject" money into an economy when you took it out in the first place, it's just moving stuff around instead of producing.

Has Bush stayed out of other countries? No, he invaded two non-hostile nations and didn't accomplish anything that will last. As soon as we leave the Middle East all our hard work will mean nothing as Islamo-fascism takes hold again.

Bush is no Republican, he takes all the worst qualities of both parties and mashes them together into an unholy glob of failure and suck. Vote Ron Paul 2008, he's the closest thing to a true conservative we've had in years.
Quote by CLVPX
Wow, SkyValley = Epic win.
While I agree that people should be more informed and ready to make arguments before they make their opinions: they have every right to hate bush and you can't tell them not to . Bush and the whole republican party (or any political party if you think about it) are effectively opposites of everything that punk was created for, so I'd be a bit confused if they didn't hate him.
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
What most people these days don't realize these days is that, although Bush is a retard, it's not all his fault. It's the entire Bush administration.
Reasons: the war (it's a big deal!), the US is in terrible debt because of the war, and the US is barely part of the UN because of Bush.

All true except one thing. That monkeyfaced idiot has singlehandedly screwed an entire nation up. Our economy has plummeted, almost to another depression, jobs are being lost, a pointless war for nothing but oil when we have stockpiles in American soil. And he's the one that picked his admistration so in a way it's all his fault.
All true except one thing. That monkeyfaced idiot has singlehandedly screwed an entire nation up. Our economy has plummeted, almost to another depression, jobs are being lost, a pointless war for nothing but oil when we have stockpiles in American soil. And he's the one that picked his admistration so in a way it's all his fault.

but isnt this a common thing amongst presidents ?
Quote by MyImmortal

Yea, you win...
Space reserved for cool quotes.
Quote by rizo299
Bush and the whole republican party (or any political party if you think about it) are effectively opposites of everything that punk was created for, so I'd be a bit confused if they didn't hate him.

I thought punks would slightly respect R's more them Dem's, seeing as how Dem's feel like they have the right to take money out of your wallet and give it to poor incompetent trash, the right to put cameras all over the frigging city, the right to take away your firearms so you can't hurt anybody (like the people in the White House who take what you earn,) and the right to tell you what kind of car you have to drive. Non-neocon republicans respect your freedom a lot more.
Quote by CLVPX
Wow, SkyValley = Epic win.
Quote by milton847
wozzsta

There's war in defense of your nation - the justified type, and then, there are illegal pre-emptive wars. If every nation only ever fought in their own defense there would be no war. How hard can it ****ing be?
Quote by SkyValley
The government could be awesome and they'd still hate it, just because they wanna look edgy and educated. Unfortunately they are neither.

I dislike Bush because he's not a true conservative. Conservatives are supposed to respect individual rights, lower taxes, and stay out of other countries affairs.

Has Bush respected Individual rights? No, look at the Patriot Act. He can throw you in jail if he thinks you might be a terrorist, regardless of if he has proof or not. He has forced car companies to cut down on fuel emissions and violated their right to do business as they please. He has also denied people certain rights based on his religious beliefs.

Has Bush lowered taxes? No, he's raised them to pay for his dumb little war and this rebate sh*t isn't going to do anything to help the economy. You can't "inject" money into an economy when you took it out in the first place, it's just moving stuff around instead of producing.

Has Bush stayed out of other countries? No, he invaded two non-hostile nations and didn't accomplish anything that will last. As soon as we leave the Middle East all our hard work will mean nothing as Islamo-fascism takes hold again.

Bush is no Republican, he takes all the worst qualities of both parties and mashes them together into an unholy glob of failure and suck. Vote Ron Paul 2008, he's the closest thing to a true conservative we've had in years.

I dislike you because you have that self-righteous aura about yourself. You know, the one a stuck-up conservative type usually has.
Who cares? They might be "posers" and maybe to look "edgy" but atleast they're politically active than the rest of you pricks who just don't care about anything around them.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Quote by Joe-Fish
Who cares? They might be "posers" and maybe to look "edgy" but atleast they're politically active than the rest of you pricks who just don't care about anything around them.

Well if they don't actually care and pretend to hate Bush then how are they really politicly active?