I have.. and my friends do.. and i dont see anything wrong with it.. i dont see where friend code needs to come in anywhere that exceeds 6 months of them being apart.

Anyone else do this?

It seems i've hooked up with probably 5 girls that i know strictly because they dated one of my good friends at one point. And my friends dont care, they hook it up sometimes, and i've done the same for them.. i think that needs to be the new friend code

If you dated a chick, broke up, been apart for at least 6 months and one of your friends finds her attractive or bangable.. then hook it up for him..
Quote by a6l6e6x1
hahaha "sexism the ultimate humour" a6l6e6x, 2008

My gear:
Kramer Custom Made from 1986
Framus Manhattan
Phaiga Hybrid H1
Ibanez RGT220A
Ibanez RG305DX
Framus Dragon Top
Custom Cab with 6 Celestion G12H Speakers
Respect? Um yeah you have none...
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by Nexium
Respect? Um yeah you have none...

how is it disrespectful if my friends ok it or even help push the process?
Quote by a6l6e6x1

My gear:
Framus Manhattan
Phaiga Hybrid H1
Ibanez RGT220A
Ibanez RG305DX
Framus Dragon Top
Well if it is their Ex they don't really have anything to do with it do they! And it might be loveeee, why risk losing love to stupidity
Quote by ryknow157
how is it disrespectful if my friends ok it or even help push the process?

Well yeah if he's totally OK whith it.

but i whould stay away anyhow,
just dosent feel right.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
But doesnt it feel just a teeny weeny bit odd knowing that your Friend has had her first?

Like Hangmedowns. But women.......
SWFC
Well I did back in school, but in our friend group it was all rather incestuous and by the end of college pretty much everyone had been out with everyone else... so I'm not sure that counts.
Yes, yes I have. 11 months and counting.

I guess that qualifies as more of a "steal" than "slutting it up", but I'm sure it's not hard to realize that we aren't good friends anymore.

Now he's 'slutting it up' with his ex's (my girlfriend's) fat friend...

That's high school for ya.
Its really a matter of principle in my opinion. I don't think its a good thing to do unless its some especially weird circumstance.
"The sounds of the universe were joined together according to musical concord" -Plato

Quote by adamungar1
Don't quote me, but I think it's a requirement to pledge allegiance if you're running for president :S

myspace.com/musicartenergy
AIM: enmusicerartgy
Quote by Tom Martin
Well I did back in school, but in our friend group it was all rather incestuous and by the end of college pretty much everyone had been out with everyone else... so I'm not sure that counts.
invest in a dictionary
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
No way. Id rather not know where my girls have been...
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Haha, i'm in the process with TWO of my friend's exs.
Originally Posted by Devon8822
No!! Stop Now, Plugging More Than One Pedal In At A Time Could Be A Disaster.... Your Guitar Will Explode And Kill Your Band.

Quote by KrustyD3mons
thanks man

^To me

My gear:
Ibanez RG370DX
Roland Cube 30
Quote by ewb333
But doesnt it feel just a teeny weeny bit odd knowing that your Friend has had her first?

Like Hangmedowns. But women.......

Hand-me-downs. Think about it. Does "hangmedowns" make any sense whatsoever? No, it doesn't.

Quote by ryknow157
I have.. and my friends do.. and i dont see anything wrong with it.. i dont see where friend code needs to come in anywhere that exceeds 6 months of them being apart.

Anyone else do this?

It seems i've hooked up with probably 5 girls that i know strictly because they dated one of my good friends at one point. And my friends dont care, they hook it up sometimes, and i've done the same for them.. i think that needs to be the new friend code

If you dated a chick, broke up, been apart for at least 6 months and one of your friends finds her attractive or bangable.. then hook it up for him..

You can have a poll asking this group of loose women which of your group of friends is best in bed. Woot! (if it works out well for you)
Quote by GlamSpam

I developed a thought experiment to explain why you can't remember anything before you were born:
Actually, my ex's friend and me are dating, and we are hooked up, and everything going well so far.
I dont see anything wrong with it, teenagers dont know **** about REAL respect where I come from, so unless they can understand that their relationship is over and mine is starting and that's the end of it and can learn to suck it up, and be happy that their friend is having a good relationship in which he failed at...then they dont know jack ****. Besides, its high school, I can have whatever and I can betray who I want because of the fact that most "friends" in high school dont see each other until their reunion 20 years later.
its also come to the point to where

Friend brings girl over that he assumes i've never met.. but we've had sex before
Quote by a6l6e6x1

My gear:
Framus Manhattan
Phaiga Hybrid H1
Ibanez RGT220A
Ibanez RG305DX
Framus Dragon Top