It doesn't come with the manual (bought it from a friend for about 50 bucks) he taught me how to flip the settings but their is apparently so much more to it, anywhere online i can find a manual/help guide/ or would guitar center sell me one?!
My gear
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Warrior WRXT *FS/FT*
Jasmine J35
Squier Fender P-Bass
Ibanez TBX150H
Crate 4x12
Fender Rumble 60

Part of UG's 7 STRING LEGION
Quote by ReinventingEvil
It doesn't come with the manual (bought it from a friend for about 50 bucks) he taught me how to flip the settings but their is apparently so much more to it, anywhere online i can find a manual/help guide/ or would guitar center sell me one?!

http://img3.musiciansfriend.com/dbase/pdf/man/m_150848.pdf
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
apart from above post.

google it you noob?
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

If you're serious about keeping it, and want to use it to it's full capability, get the "Digitech GNX4 Guitar Workstation: The Power User's Guide". It's like a cliff notes for the GNX4. It's about 1000x better than the manual, and makes it easy to use.
http://www.colonymusic.com/sheet_item.html?itnum=musicsalessept05_716
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
goto guitarworkstation.com

its the official gnx workstation forum. All your questions will be answered.

You can probably download the manual from the digitech site also
Ibanez RG570
USA Strat
Epi Les Paul

Peavey Classic 30
Epi Valve Jnr
Laney LV200
Boss ME50
Daddy O
DC Solid Metal
GNX 3000
You probably did make a mistake. MOST Digitech pedals sound like broken toys IMHO.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
If the GNX4 is functional then you made a killing, not a mistake. Post a ad on Craigslist for $200 and it will probably be gone within a couple weeks. It's a decent unit. IIRC it has a multitrack recorder that will function as a looper. That alone is worth $200.
Too bad threadstarters can't edit thread titles. I keep thinking you bought a lame "pedalboard" (those flat, board-like things that are made to secure and power a bunch of pedals), but instead, what you bought was a "multi-effects" pedal.
American HM Strat | LP Studio
Soldano Avenger w/DeYoung OT | Mark IV rackmount | DC-3 rackmount | Single-Recto

Digitech has all their manuals as PDF files on their website

/thread
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge
I agree with the above poster. Even if your not a huge fan, sell the thing. It is worth about 5x that much so you could easily take the money from selling it and buy something else. I have the GNX3 and like it ok. Not the greatest sound, the recording is fun.
Taylor 410-CE
Fender Strat Mex Standard
Digitech GNX-3
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe