extremely sober for a long time?
a while ago, i smoked some really bad weed, and ever since, i haven't wanted to smoke any at all (which i guess is good because my mom has started testing me)
but its just odd
and right before that, i had a bad alcohol experience, and i only started drinking again last week.
what experiences have sobered yall up for a long time?
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
I smoaked krak 33 days in a row.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
The time I got drunk and then came home and was sick in my own house. I've limited myself to 3 pints since then, getting very mildly drunk is much better than getting sh*tfaced, and I don't want the shame of that happening again.
my ex's vagina smelled bad...now i don't like to give oral sex
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
i was sober for a good two weeks after the last time i did acid. and there was another time when i got high to the point that i was too high, and i just couldn't handle and it freaked me out. so i quit for like a week.

...this made me realize i'm never sober for very long periods of time.
bad alchohol and drug experiences, sobered up for a long time though =D
i realized that i don't need a psychologist since i met the pit...
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Quote by 6Slay6tanic6
Im sure i just saw you in a thread bragging about how you smoke weed...

that because it's only been since new years and i do enjoy it, and i probably will again soon, but i just havent wanted to lately
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
new years this year. i swear to god i had about half a gallon of gin and cognac. helllooooo 2 day hangover. i stayed sober for a bit to let my liver regenerate
dont take any guff from these bastards man

Quote by Fenderhippie69
I only smoke when I've been drinking and I only drink when I've been smoking.
i got too drunk and passed out in a bus shelter
my friend freaked and called an ambulance
i woke up in hospital and i was so embarrased
i don't plan to drink for a long time
Quote by rosamamosa
that because it's only been since new years and i do enjoy it, and i probably will again soon, but i just havent wanted to lately

either that or you're to high to remember that you smoked weed in the first place...
id like to think i learned my lesson,dont mix drugs whith Booze,results of thats is that i have a cast on my right on arm(had it for 2month) and i busted up my knee pretty bad it was like that scene from The shining when the elevator doors open blood all over.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
I haven't drank since I ate that wasp I made a thread on.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
My meth dealers lab exploded.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Quote by IlikeTheSKA
My meth dealers lab exploded.

I used to know this guy we all called Lurch, like the Addams Family butler, because he was a huge meth head. He looked exactly like Lurch, except had way cooler tattoos on his back.

Anyway, he had his fingers cut off in a meth lab because he spilled chemicals on them. His brother wouldn't let him go to the hospital because they would know what chemicals did it, and the police would be informed.. So instead, his brother laid his hand down on the table and just chopped the fingers off, and they cauterized them.

My friends were ****ed up..
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.