we both backed out at the same time.
small ding
in the school parking lot

she got out and cussed at me, then drove away

lets say tomorrow she wants to involve the authorities
can she do anything to me since we didnt exchange information then?
There is so much free time in college.
Thus I procrastinate.
Thus I get better at Guitar.
You should have just solved it then and there in a fist fight.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by TheCondors
small ding

I'm pretty sure she won't, since I think would constitute a hit- and run on her part.
If it's really small, the police or insurence companies probably won't do anything about it. And even if they do, it doesn't sound like it was totally your fault.
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
yeah i probbaly could have taken her, but it was lunch time and she was a fat b****

i was scared
Thus I procrastinate.
in mexico that doesn't matters u can flee and they will never find you muahahahahahaha VIVA MEXICO!!!
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
hit and run

k thanx i will use that
Thus I procrastinate.
Quote by TheCondors
yeah i probbaly could have taken her, but it was lunch time and she was a fat b****

i was scared

You can't be scared of her. You have to fight your fears and just battle her. As a mater of fact, you should battle her anyway.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by TheCondors
small ding

Dude if she tries to start **** press hit and run charges.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
she kinda did a hit and run so if she calls the authorities it will stupid of her
Quote by Jack Off Jill
You should have just solved it then and there in a fist fight.

+1
Challenge her to a duel.
Quote by Vindication
sorry, but were you born a dumbass or did your mom n' dad take turns bashing your head with cinderblocks?

Quote by Gemini
You know that if you image search "pitbulls humping", all that comes up is a myspace a guy made for their dog?

I didn't actually..
... female drivers... how sadly predictable.

You shouldn't be scared, it wasn't anyone's fault plus she left without exchanging info.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
well, did she drive away first? if so, thats considered hit and run on her part. If anything, you can involve the authorities.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
Quote by magnum1117
in mexico that doesn't matters u can flee and they will never find you muahahahahahaha VIVA MEXICO!!!

they'll catch yaaaa
I got grazed by a car working by the street on someones lawn last summer. It shattered their side mirror. They stopped for a second but when they saw me stand up they drove off. I only caught the letters on the license plate and the car make. :-( I was alright but I got a bad bruise.
You probably dont have to worry about her doing anything.
hit and run....

if you offered to give the information, and she drove away, that is her fault and you WILL NOT get in trouble for it.

Just say that you were trying to give her your info, but she was not being cooperative and she will get teh pwnzerz