In the beginning of the song with the first break down how do you get that sound its so heavy and like pound your face sounding...lol anyway.

does anyone know their settings or what they use because ABRB is such a sick band.
Guitars:
Ibanez UV777P
Ibanez RGD2127FX
Ibanez RG3120TW
Ibanez RGD7321
Ibanez RG6003FM
Ibanez SA160
Jackson Slatxmg3-7
Amps:
Baron Custom Amps K88
Rivera Knucklehead TRE
Fryette Sig: X
Randall RM4 /w Modded modules
Cabs:
Mesa 4x12
Bogner 4x12
Peavey 4x12(K85s)
idk
Gain-10
Low-10
Mid-10
High-10
Quote by Spitz13
**** you, i live in uruguay.
Err i seriously doubt it...
Guitars:
Ibanez UV777P
Ibanez RGD2127FX
Ibanez RG3120TW
Ibanez RGD7321
Ibanez RG6003FM
Ibanez SA160
Jackson Slatxmg3-7
Amps:
Baron Custom Amps K88
Rivera Knucklehead TRE
Fryette Sig: X
Randall RM4 /w Modded modules
Cabs:
Mesa 4x12
Bogner 4x12
Peavey 4x12(K85s)
Drop C tuning.

C
G
C
F
A
D

And they are not "pound your face" heavy. Go listen to the Acacia Strain or something if you want some face pounding.
you need a really ****ty amp that can only do one thing, (Chug)...may i suggest a Krank?

also, lots of studio mixing on the tracks to make it sound as ridiculous as possible helps out. of course, you can kinda still get that ass kicking sound live with aforementined amps and downtuning and bass and all that fun stuff...

otherwise, volume - 0 is a good start
let's see. i kind of got a ABRB sound by turning the bass up on my amp and cranking the treble on my distortion pedal.
Quote by Coffee Cup
Drop C tuning.

And they are not "pound your face" heavy. Go listen to the Acacia Strain or something if you want some face pounding.

Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.