This is the guitar i'm thnk i want to buy, is it a good choice?, i think it is, and i don't have anymore money so, this looks like the best choice

It LOOKS good..... but.... i dont... understand that language. So yeah.....
טארה ניקול
&
נח ליאם

-1.24.11-
That looks like quite a good guitar, I was looking for a guitar in that price range and I think might buy this now, thanks .
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Thats a kickass looking guitar. I say go for it if you got the cash.
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
Quote by iTzMaTT
Thats a kickass looking guitar. I say go for it if you got the cash.

and specs? i don't know very much about it ,
looks nice
Gibson 58 VOS, Gibson Rich Robinson ES-335, Fender Strat, Fender RoadWorn 50's Tele, Gibson LP Jr Special

Marshall JTM45, Fender BJR NOS
Looks= Excellent
Guts= Ok.

Thats all I can say. It seems good, go for it if you want. Its up to you. Not my money.
טארה ניקול
&
נח ליאם

-1.24.11-
i have an ESP EX-50 which is the same guitar except it has an Explorer body... i tell you... i have a year with this guitar and its awesome... its not THE BEST but it really is a good quality guitar... and if you install some seymour duncan pickups or something like that, it will sound amazing
Quote by Horlicks
It's unbelievably poor, don't get it

Agreed, the ltd 50 and 100 series are very poorly constructed. I bought an ex-50 and one of the bolts from my neck broke, No I'm not using uber heavy strings. The strings I was using were perfect for the tuning I was in. Drop c- drop b.

Also YOu can get this guitar if you want, because its a nice guitar if you are just starting. But if you are looking for a decent advanced/intermediate guitar, look for the 250 or the 400 series LTDs
Quote by Ichimaru
That looks like quite a good guitar, I was looking for a guitar in that price range and I think might buy this now, thanks .

Why? Your S470 beats it hands-down
buy it my friend has one and its great
you wont regret it
Gear

93 Jackson Dinky Professional Reverse
98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
Custom 2x10 cab w/Bugeras
My rhythm guitarist uses a Viper 50 and it sucks ass. I've played an EX-50 and an F-50 and they both sucked ass. The specs aren't any different on the EC-50, so I would say it sucks ass.

Buy a lower and Ibanez.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.