Page 1 of 4
Saw this on another forum, might be old but whatever. This guy is clearly more badass than Chuck Norris and Mr T put together.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Churchill

A mortar shell killed or wounded everyone but Churchill, who played "Will Ye No Come Back Again?" on his pipes as the Germans advanced.

Seriously.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
He once said "any officer who goes into action without his sword is improperly dressed".

METAL!
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Omg

He sounds badass, especially about that last part with the luggage and the train
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
"Leading from the front, Churchill infiltrated the town with only a corporal in support. He kidnapped a sentry and forced him to make his comrades surrender. Churchill and the riflemen walked out of town with 42 prisoners and a mortar squad."

Wow. What a tank.
Eccentric until the end, Churchill would toss his briefcase out of the window of the commuter train he rode home every day. Passengers and conductors were shocked because they didn't know he was throwing the luggage into his own backyard as the train passed by. It saved him the trouble of carrying it all the way home from the station.

haha thats awesome
Quote by Don't Read This
letthebassplay you are now a legend

Quote by StraightxXxEdge
Awesome is a feeling. It's in your pants.

RIP Bellamy...

Calvin and Hobbes Group!
Jack Churchill is a legend, a true hero

Edit: Nevermind

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Actually, his badassness was matched by most japanese troops, because most of them carried, and used katanas in battle, because the pistols that the japanese military issued, were so unreliable they decided use katanas for close range instead.
Quote by G-man05
Actually, his badassness was matched by most japanese troops, because most of them carried, and used katanas in battle, because the pistols that the japanese military issued, were so unreliable they decided use katanas for close range instead.

The Japanese were pussies compared to this guy. They'd still use guns, he'd go in to battle with a claymore and bow and arrows. Jack Churchill and his rifleman alone captured an entire town on their own, getting the Germans stationed there to surrender. He's beyond any comparison.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by G-man05

Lol wut, where did you hear that?

Japanese officers may have had a katana, most likely just a plain sabre though.
Quote by G-man05

But did any two of them capture 42 prisoners and a motar squad?

METAL AS F**K
I never pass solids, but then again my pee is very thick.
Quote by Vincent745
Quote by grayfox1001
Quote by Vincent745
Your being too opinionated
is that even possible?
Yes it is..
Quote by UncleCthulhu
Lol wut, where did you hear that?

Japanese officers may have had a katana, most likely just a plain sabre though.

It's a class called world history, you might've heard of it.

Actually no, the officers were the only ones to actually carry a pistol into combat, and yes they did use katanas not sabres.
i'm going to write a song about this man.
Quote by hug a llama
I usually just pretend I'm batman on duty. It makes me feel useful to society.

Quote by x_themetalfan_x
Penguins are ****ing creepy. They all just stand there, staring... with their EYES. Like beady eyed tuxedo clad stalkers.
Who's up for starting a WWII thread, I'm feelin' historical

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by dillzaster
i'm going to write a song about this man.

I think I will too. He's just too metal to not have a song about him.
I'll have to find the thing about the British guy who killed two German soldiers with a longbow.
Quote by MightyAl
I took a pic of myself, cut a hole in the face and stuck my knob through so i could see what I'd look like if I got bitten by a radioactive elephant.
The most metal hero ever to live, and he's from Britain! That is just amazing, we need a proper film about this guy. I can see it now, a guy in a green beret, pipes in between his teeth, swing a sword through Germans who were wielding guns.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Who's up for starting a WWII thread, I'm feelin' historical

*done*
Quote by djmay71
OMG

eddievh2, you are a genuis, and true man of action

damn right

Quote by Zugunruhe

or else, how good are you at drawing penises?

lulz
Quote by wiggy1988

"at one point even winning the Military Cross for bravery when he rescued a wounded British officer from a German ambush -- probably by swinging in on a rope, stabbing a Nazi officer in the chest with his sword and then beating up another eight guys with his bare hands, but that's just a guess."

Dude this guy surfed as well. Holy ****.
The Set Up
1- Bc.Rich Nj Series Best w/Emgs
2-Ibanez v-blade, custom snakeskin
3-Fender Stratocaster
4-1986 Charvel Model 5
///
MXR Phase 90
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Dunlop crybaby original
Jack Malcolm Thorpe Fleming Churchill

5 frigging names, Jesus Christ.
Quote by CLVPX
Wow, SkyValley = Epic win.
Quote by SkyValley
Jack Malcolm Thorpe Fleming Churchill

5 frigging names, Jesus Christ.

An epic name for an epic man.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
"I maintain that, as long as you tell a German loudly and clearly what to do, if you are senior to him he will cry 'jawohl' (yes sir) and get on with it enthusiastically and efficiently whatever the situation." -Jack Churchill

Amazing.
If any of you have ever seen the movie classic "The longest day" they have a character in it that I think is probaly influenced from him. He is some Scottish general who plays the bagpipes and just stands there as mortars hit around him.He just laughs them off and he has a bulldog on the field with him. Its actually funny.
Rainbow
(I'm not gay)
truly metal
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Quote by drakenshadow
If any of you have ever seen the movie classic "The longest day" they have a character in it that I think is probaly influenced from him. He is some Scottish general who plays the bagpipes and just stands there as mortars hit around him.He just laughs them off and he has a bulldog on the field with him. Its actually funny.

You sir, have fantastic taste in classic cinema.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by freddaahh
The most metal hero ever to live, and he's from Britain! That is just amazing, we need a proper film about this guy. I can see it now, a guy in a green beret, pipes in between his teeth, swing a sword through Germans who were wielding guns.

second'd
this dude is ****in badass.
If man is 5, if man is 5, if man is 5,
then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, the Devil is 6,
And if the Devil is 6,

then God is 7, then God is 7, then God is 7
This monkey's gone to heaven.
At least someone keeps the old ways alive.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Calling him "metal" is an insult. Remember, this guy was a real badass, not a loser who thinks hes badass because he can shred.

Disclaimer: Im cool with metal, just couldnt resist.
Quote by Zardokk
Everybody must get stoned! (If they are me.)
Quote by philipp122
Please, call them Nazis, not Germans. It really is disrespectful to us Germans. As you might not know, the majority of Germans were strictly against Hitler and ther Nazis when they learned what was going on, and it was the Nazi soldiers who were under the command of Hitler that were bad. German =/= Nazi.

Not trying to be elitist or politically correct here, it's just for the sake of respect.

Except that's not true. The Army was german, the Air force was German, and each had their own distinct objectives in the war, not entirely the same as Hitler, the Nazis were a political party not soldiers.

German and Nazi aren't the same, no, but it doesn't make them blameless in the whole affair.

Also, holy ****, I've been to the concentration camp where this guy was held.
Quote by shark38j
You need a Flux Capacitor ........ Oh, wait, that's for time travel.

Quote by GiantRaven
Watch this one lads, I think he has intelligence!

Quote by unplugtheradio
or maybe he has an opinion *GASP*
Quote by philipp122
Please, call them Nazis, not Germans. It really is disrespectful to us Germans. As you might not know, the majority of Germans were strictly against Hitler and ther Nazis when they learned what was going on, and it was the Nazi soldiers who were under the command of Hitler that were bad. German =/= Nazi.

Not trying to be elitist or politically correct here, it's just for the sake of respect.

Most of the German military at the time wasn't made up of Nazis. The only branch of the WWII German military that was largely composed of actual Nazis was the SS. The Guys in the Wermacht not counting a number of officers at least, were by and large ordinary people who didn't believe in Hitler's ideals, but merely thought they were doing the right thing by fighting for their country, or were made to fight. It's far more offensive to refer to the German military as a whole of the time as Nazis.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
I too will make a song about him, freaking cool dude!!
Gear:
2011 Fender American Standard Stratocaster
2012 Tanglewood TW170

Boss Katana 100w 1x112
Line 6 HD500
Page 1 of 4