Uger's

help me please.

I play both Metal to Blues to Rock to Fleetwood Mac to Dragon Force (well Through The Fire and teh Flames)

I narrowed my choices between a

Epiphone Les Paul Standard

or

Ibanez RGR320EX http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/71825

Thing is that both look awsome ive played the Les Paul but not the Ibanez, but heck its an Ibanez.

Not sure what to get

I play with a Kustom 10watt amp cos am upgrading from an Encore elec. kit.

But think is with the Epiphone i can't do the crazy whammy bar tricks.

Thanks for taking up your precious time.
Quote by SenorSmiley
Fleetwood Mac is a Les Paul dude.

Know, but only play, Albatross by them!
Ibanez, id take one over an Epiphone any day.
LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TO LET YOUR MIND SPREAD WINGS AND TAKE FLIGHT

Quote by KeepOnRotting
+Infinity. This dude knows good metal.
how much money can you realistically spend?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Get the Ibanez.. All around good guitar for every style of music. And some stuff you just cant accomplish with a thick neck with painted gloss back, example Dragonforce.. (not to say it's impossible but the ibanez would make it a whole lot easier.)
I would go with the Les Paul epi for those myself. Ibanez is a decent guitar and the trem is fun to use at times, but that gets old fast - to me anyway. The LP is a more classic feel, look and tone.

Also - not that Epis are much better, but Ibanez are very cheap guitars. If you know anyone that works at GC, ask them how much they (any store) marks up Ibanez. Stores buy them for close to half of what you'll pay for them, since they're so cheaply made. Good for the money, but I always have that in my head when I play them.
- Fender, Taylor, Martin, Ibanez, Ramirez, Marshall, Boss, Morley, Mesa/Boogie, Univox, Shure, Monster, Dunlop, Seymour Duncan, DiMarzio, Lace, Sperzel, DW, Tama, Zildjian, and a little Johnnie Walker
Not all budget Ibanez's are cheaply made. Check out an Artcore and tell me it looks or sounds cheap.
everything at guitar center is way marked up. Everything at any retail store is double mark up.
Quote by uldhppi
Not all budget Ibanez's are cheaply made. Check out an Artcore and tell me it looks or sounds cheap.

Yes, they all are actually, but that's a good thing. Read what I wrote. I didn't mean they suck or are bad, I said the make good guitar that area a great value. And yes, they are "cheap" since they get marked up FAR MORE than most guitars in stores. I worked at GC and I know what the store pays for them compared to most other brand.

On an average 500 guitar, GC might make anywhere from $10-$100. They'll make about $250 on the Ibanez or so (average) in that same range.
- Fender, Taylor, Martin, Ibanez, Ramirez, Marshall, Boss, Morley, Mesa/Boogie, Univox, Shure, Monster, Dunlop, Seymour Duncan, DiMarzio, Lace, Sperzel, DW, Tama, Zildjian, and a little Johnnie Walker
That bridge in ibanez isn't so good, there is many other good model made by ibanez, you should think that again.