I was just wondering, does anyone amongst you where Belgium is?
What's famous about Belgium?
Famous people from Belgium?
Other stuff about Belgium?
Prove your smartness to me :stickpoke:
Quote by L053R

Nope
Waffles
No one
Waffles
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Go choke on a waffle.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Belgium is just a wannabe Holland
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
I know where it is. I know that there are Flems(sp) and Walloons(sp). There are waffles named after Belgium. It's in Europe, I could find it on a map.
That's all I know.
Quote by Pinballwizard93
you sir, Martinikiss7, should be president.

Jizz is where it is
used to be part of France
Good Beer
Invaded by Napoleon
Invaded by the Kaiser
Invaded by Hitler

status- Completely Harmless

blah blah blah
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Belgium has the best waffles, and is close to Amsterdam as well <

If you guys speak french Belgium is mah dream country

EDIT: You also have some good festivals, like um... (I think) Rock Werchter and lots of others
belgium is in europe bordering france
waffles
brian molko
the guy who created the smurfs is from belgium
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
Dear Belgium:
heh He said Outlander. Like Morrowind.

yup... pretty much what i was thinking
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
The Kingdom of Belgium is a country in northwest Europe bordered by the Netherlands (450 km), Germany (167 km), Luxembourg (148 km), and France (620 km), with a short coastline on the North Sea. It is one of the founding members of the European Union and hosts its headquarters, as well as those of other major international organizations, including NATO. Belgium covers an area of 30,528 square kilometers (11,787 square miles) and has a population of about 10.5 million.

off the top of my head..
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Quote by Preid
All belgiums sauna at least once daily, noxi told me.

Tell noxi he's insane, thats not true =D
Quote by -Vogel-
Belgium has the best waffles, and is close to Amsterdam as well <

If you guys speak french Belgium is mah dream country

EDIT: You also have some good festivals, like um... (I think) Rock Werchter and lots of others

Yeahhh, we have a fench speaking part and a flemish speaknig part ;D
chocolate.
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
Quote by L053R

Flemish is it's own Language? I thought the Flemish Part spoke Dutch
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Quote by Jimmyyoung
The Kingdom of Belgium is a country in northwest Europe bordered by the Netherlands (450 km), Germany (167 km), Luxembourg (148 km), and France (620 km), with a short coastline on the North Sea. It is one of the founding members of the European Union and hosts its headquarters, as well as those of other major international organizations, including NATO. Belgium covers an area of 30,528 square kilometers (11,787 square miles) and has a population of about 10.5 million.

off the top of my head..

"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
Quote by L053R

North of France.
Belgium, at one time, monopolized the world's rubber supply and held the Congo as a colony during the latter 19th and early 20th century, a land mass 80 times the size of Belgium and the single largest colony in Africa, which King Leopold II gained in a deal with the Germans, French, and English. The Belgians were responsible for the deaths of 8-12 million Congolese during their occupation.
Hi, I'm Peter
I haven't looked at the previou sposts, I will in a minute to laugh at your ignorance.

Belgium is situated to the north east of France - in mainland Europe. It borders France, Holland, Germany and the English Channel. The capital is Brussels, and the language spoken there is similar to French, yet it is called Flemish.

One of the most important facts about Belgium is that the European Union is based in Brussels, it is from there that laws are passed in order to ruin British lives. They also make chocolate, but I do not like Belgian Chocolate, I'll only eat Green and Blacks.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by Dirk Gently
North of France.
Belgium, at one time, monopolized the world's rubber supply and held the Congo as a colony during the latter 19th and early 20th century, a land mass 80 times the size of Belgium and the single largest colony in Africa, which King Leopold II gained in a deal with the Germans, French, and English. The Belgians were responsible for the deaths of 8-12 million Congolese during their occupation.

Wikipedia or what?
Quote by L053R
Wikipedia or what?

No. I took a course in African history in college. King Leopold's Ghost is one of the most fascinating books I've ever read. Imperial Belgians were barbaric bastards.
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by L053R
Wikipedia or what?

Erm, yes.

I am only slightly surprised at the stupidity surrounding your country. But there are thankfully some more knowledgable people around. This all reminds me of Jeremy Clarkson going around a city in America asking them about Europe, it was so funny.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by L053R
Tell noxi he's insane, thats not true =D

O rly?

I fficial&ndsp=20&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=iw">google'd 'belgium sauna' and was frankly horrified at all the gay results that came up.

The biggest and most popular gay sauna in Belgium. Sauna, Steam bath, Whirlpool, Pool, 27 Relax Rooms, Darkroom, S/M Room, Fitness, Massage, TV, Video, Snacks, Bar and Outdoor Terrace. Very trendy place!

Here's a picture of belgiumers in a sauna.

-Check the hooters on the guy 3rd from the left!

Disclaimer:
I have not linked to anything offensive or bannable. Ive simply linked to google with 'belgium sauna' in the search bar. The picture was taken from google with 'belgian sauna' in the search bar and with Safe Search on (oh yeah).
Quote by Dirk Gently
No. I took a course in African history in college. King Leopold's Ghost is one of the most fascinating books I've ever read. Imperial Belgians were barbaric bastards.

Hah, good thing we're all civilized now.
PS: so were Imperial Americans
Quote by L053R

near france
waflles and chocolate
dr evil from austin powers
theres nothing else to know
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
Quote by L053R

AWESOME! I'm moving to Belgium after graduation! <
Quote by -Vogel-

AWESOME! I'm moving to Belgium after graduation! <

The Flemish speaking part is wealthier though
but a beautiful nature int the french speaking...
(and it's not like they're poor !)
I lived there for 3 years. Just north of Mons. A little town called Jurbise. If hard pressed I think I could still find Belgium on a map.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.