bout to go see rambo in an hour any one here seen it yet? if so what are your views on it
Dick+strings= owww
Haven't seen it yet, but it looks effing metal.
Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
seriously? rambo?
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
He's your worst nightmare
Gear:
2011 Fender American Standard Stratocaster
2012 Tanglewood TW170

Boss Katana 100w 1x112
Line 6 HD500
It is absolutely ****ing incredible. Best action movie end of story ever if not THE greatest movie of all time. I've seen a ton of action movies and this is no doubt the best like I said. Unbelievable action and gore the entire time through. People getting blown in half, heads blown off holes the size of a football in people, it is incredible. The last 15 minutes are unbelievable I almost **** in my pants. Stallone is DEFINATELY not too old to make movies.
It's short, badass, and its basic message is that American Missioinaries are tools.

What's not to love?
Terrible plot.
Worse Dialog.

Incredible action, though completely ridiculous.

EDIT: When I say worse dialog, I mean the dialog is god-****ing-awful. After the first 25 minutes I was about to walk out. Especially when that stupid missionary wench spoke.The acting was so unconvincing. Jesus Christ.

There wasn't even a single memorable quote from the whole god damn movie, unless you speak gunshots and explosions.

I went into the movie knowing that the acting was going to suck and the action scenes were going to be over the top, so my expectations were completely fulfilled.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Last edited by IlikeTheSKA at Jan 26, 2008,
Quote by IlikeTheSKA
Terrible plot.
Worse Dialog.

Considering Stallone visited Burma himself and witnessed the atrocities, I'd say it's not a plot, it is reality. Not the Rambo character part, but pretty much everything else. He said he wanted to tell a story with the movie, so I don't see how the action is ridiculous at all.
Quote by IlikeTheSKA
Terrible plot.
Worse Dialog.

EDIT: When I say worse dialog, I mean the dialog is god-****ing-awful. After the first 25 minutes I was about to walk out. Especially when that stupid missionary wench spoke.The acting was so unconvincing. Jesus Christ.

There wasn't even a single memorable quote from the whole god damn movie, unless you speak gunshots and explosions.

I went into the movie knowing that the acting was going to suck and the action scenes were going to be over the top, so my expectations were completely fulfilled.

And I thought "Live for nothing or die for something" was a good quote, what is your definition of a "memorable" quote?
Quote by symphonyX99
And I thought "Live for nothing or die for something" was a good quote, what is your definition of a "memorable" quote?

"Go ahead punk, make my day".

That is a memorable quote from a good movie.

I completely forgot how the original plot was supposed to be him going to Afghanistan and fighting terrorists, but it probably wouldn't have mattered. The best acting was done by the actors who weren't speaking English.
My style is impetuous.
I want your heart.

-Mike Tyson
Quote by SilentDeftone
How is it different from the old Rambo?

-SD

Mostly not that different, just about 5 times more brutal in the action scenes
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
Quote by IlikeTheSKA
"Go ahead punk, make my day".

That is a memorable quote from a good movie.

I completely forgot how the original plot was supposed to be him going to Afghanistan and fighting terrorists, but it probably wouldn't have mattered. The best acting was done by the actors who weren't speaking English.

Don't see how that quote is worthy of any rememberance at all. Maybe I'd have to see what context it is used in...what movie?
Quote by symphonyX99
Don't see how that quote is worthy of any rememberance at all. Maybe I'd have to see what context it is used in...what movie?

Dirty Harry. I think I might have phrased it wrong, but whatever.

Maybe I should have said "Hey, you talkin' to me?"
My style is impetuous.
I want your heart.

-Mike Tyson
Last edited by IlikeTheSKA at Jan 26, 2008,
Quote by IlikeTheSKA
Terrible plot.
Worse Dialog.

lets face it, nobody goes to see rambo for the dialog
...theres a new Rambo movie??
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
Quote by symphonyx99
Considering Stallone visited Burma himself and witnessed the atrocities, I'd say it's not a plot, it is reality. Not the Rambo character part, but pretty much everything else. He said he wanted to tell a story with the movie, so I don't see how the action is ridiculous at all.

Actually, the entire story is true. Stallone was just recording his actions in Burma.

Quote by IlikeTheSKA
Terrible plot.
Worse Dialog.

Everything this man says is correct. Except he's understating the incredible action. This action in this movie gave me multiple multiple-orgasms. The last 20 minutes of this movie are ridiculously intense and awesome. The violence makes Saving Private Ryan look like Teletubbies. I'm surprised that this movie didn't get cut for an R-rating, it's so graphic.

But it's oh-so-****ing badass.
Yeah, brutal.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You have no experience with racks??? What kind of guy are you?
Quote by IlikeTheSKA
Dirty Harry. I think I might have phrased it wrong, but whatever.

Maybe I should have said "Hey, you talkin' to me?"

maybe you should just go and hook up with clint eastwood

i thought "killin's easier than breathin" was pretty funny/memorable
Chuck Norris would never have made it through Rambo bootcamp.

Quote by IlikeTheSKA

That was the third movie.
Quote by Diamond Dave
maybe you should just go and hook up with clint eastwood

Holy ****, you're clever. I almost feel urged to respond with a "your mom" joke.
My style is impetuous.
I want your heart.

-Mike Tyson
Quote by IlikeTheSKA
Holy ****, you're clever. I almost feel urged to respond with a "your mom" joke.

wasnt meant to be clever, i just found it odd that you seem to think clint eastwood is the only guy who's ever said something memorable in a movie
Quote by Diamond Dave
wasnt meant to be clever, i just found it odd that you seem to think clint eastwood is the only guy who's ever said something memorable in a movie

I posted a Robert DeNiro quote too. Should I just go hook up with him?

I merely posted an example. It's not like that's the only quote that I find memorable.
My style is impetuous.
I want your heart.

-Mike Tyson
Quote by IlikeTheSKA
I posted a Robert DeNiro quote too. Should I just go hook up with him?

I merely posted an example. It's not like that's the only quote that I find memorable.

yeah i know, which is why i only used a lame pay out. i didnt think it was that big a deal to be honest and if you were offended in some way i can assure you that wasn't my intention
ahh just got back funny thing was that we got to watch it twice cuzz the first time the audio f***ed up so we got to watch it again for free ahh twas f***ing awesome i thought the gore was tasty
Dick+strings= owww