It will be fought with sticks and stones!

Agree?
Gear:
2011 Fender American Standard Stratocaster
2012 Tanglewood TW170

Boss Katana 100w 1x112
Line 6 HD500
no.

if it gets to the point where there is that much destruction that we only have sticks and stones, we won't have the ability to wage war on a global scale. By the time we do, our technology will have developed beyond sticks and stones.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
no.

if it gets to the point where there is that much destruction that we only have sticks and stones, we won't have the ability to wage war on a global scale. By the time we do, our technology will have developed beyond sticks and stones.

I disagree
Gear:
2012 Tanglewood TW170

Boss Katana 100w 1x112
Line 6 HD500
Quote by Lemoninfluence
no.

I think he means this metaphorically - not literally.
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
Cradle of Filth is gay, and you are absolutely, positively not allowed to be gay in black metal.

It's kind of like being black in Alabama. Don't do it.
Quote by wyldelife
I disagree

I second that
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
Cradle of Filth is gay, and you are absolutely, positively not allowed to be gay in black metal.

Quote by IHATECHILDREN
Uh...

What happened to WWIII? Did we just skip it, or did I miss something?

Meaning after WWIII we'll just have sticks and stones
Quote by Bubonic Chronic

Quote by IHATECHILDREN
Uh...

he means after we rape the Earth with nukes
Quote by IHATECHILDREN
Uh...

It comes from a quote, something like 'I know not with what weapons world war 3 shall be fought with, but world war 4 shall be fought with sticks and stones'

And tbh I can't see how you can disagree with my response (unless you're trying desperately to cling to hope that this thread can survive)
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
there will be no WWIV in my opinion
if there ever is a WWIII, there would be no more people on earth to fight it.
WWIII is going to be a nuclear holocaust
WW3 could happen any day. Let's face it. Bush will start it, and it'll happen right before a new episode of Lost starts >_<
Chemical warfare, chemical warfare, chemical warfare, warfare, warfare

That's my prediction
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
After the nuclear holocaust of 2077, Earth will be drown in radiation, people will start coming out of underground vaults built by the government as social experiments, survivors outside bunkers will roam the Earth as mutants, as well as two-headed cows, brave knights will be looking for the Holy Hand Grenade across the nuclear wasteland, and sophisticated technology and weaponry will be developed by a mysterious organization.

E-cookie to whoever gets the reference.
Quote by Whiskky
After the nuclear holocaust of 2077, Earth will be drown in radiation, people will start coming out of underground vaults built by the government as social experiments, survivors outside bunkers will roam the Earth as mutants, as well as two-headed cows, brave knights will be looking for the Holy Hand Grenade across the nuclear wasteland, and sophisticated technology and weaponry will be developed by a mysterious organization.

Fallout 1 & 2. Man, I loved those games.
Quote by BLOBERT
BRO
It was a einstein quote i believe about world war 4 being fought with sticks and stones.
Quote by Whiskky

Is the Hand Grenade thing a reference to Monty Python and the Holy Grail?

but anyways

ok Einstein. There will be no WW4. There will be a Galatic War 1 instead.
██████████████████████████████
Quote by Draken
It was a einstein quote i believe about world war 4 being fought with sticks and stones.

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."
Quote by tylerishot
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."

That's the pudding.
Quote by Ralbert07
Is the Hand Grenade thing a reference to Monty Python and the Holy Grail?

but anyways

ok Einstein. There will be no WW4. There will be a Galatic War 1 instead.

His entire post references the Fallout games, and the Fallout 2 has a scene that's about knights and the holy hand grenade which is a homage to Monty Python.

You're half right!
Quote by BLOBERT
BRO
You know, for all the guys here who have got their theories about humans living underground and coming out again and crap like that, youre missing the entire idea of the quote. We are going to kill ourselves in WW3. The next world war won't be fought by us. It will be fought by the next dominant species of this planet after us.
Quote by bassboy 999
You know, for all the guys here who have got their theories about humans living underground and coming out again and crap like that, youre missing the entire idea of the quote. We are going to kill ourselves in WW3. The next world war won't be fought by us. It will be fought by the next dominant species of this planet after us.

+1
Quote by Kevin97220
there will be no WWIV in my opinion
if there ever is a WWIII, there would be no more people on earth to fight it.
WWIII is going to be the nuclear holocaust

Fixed

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by wyldelife
It will be fought with sticks and stones!

Agree?

Agreed, don't quote Einstein and use it as your opinion, though. There will be nothing left with which to fight.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by af_the_fragile
There won't be any more World Wars.
There will just be Cold Wars.

Disagree.
I don't believe there will be any, We'll just find another way to survive. We are smart enough.

And there won't be any reason to fight after there has been a WWIII, it might take ages before there would be something to argue about. And by that time there will be tons of new weapons again.
I agree!
Gear:
2012 Tanglewood TW170

Boss Katana 100w 1x112
Line 6 HD500
Quote by Reject_666_6
His entire post references the Fallout games, and the Fallout 2 has a scene that's about knights and the holy hand grenade which is a homage to Monty Python.

You're half right!

I though it was from the Worms games
Quote by IHATECHILDREN
Uh...

WWIII supposed to use nukes and atom bombs=destroying the world, thus sticks and stones... and albert einstien said that
Guitar(s)
1988 Charvel Model 3

Amp(s)
Fender Deluxe 112

Pedal(s)
Boss DS-1
Digitech Tube
Quote by SuperBlob
Chemical warfare, chemical warfare, chemical warfare, warfare, warfare

That's my prediction

+6025 (a million points for whoever gets the reference)
Quote by gallagher2006
WW3 could happen any day. Let's face it. Bush will start it, and it'll happen right before a new episode of Lost starts >_<

I live in the UK. How do you think I feel about waiting longer!?