Page 1 of 6
Now, I don't want this to turn into a flamefest, so keep it to a minimum, but who do you find annoying on this site? Remember, try to keep the flaming down, simply post someones name, why they bug you, and be on your way.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Jack Off Jill.

But this will just lead to hurt feelings.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Not anyone specifically, but I hate the people who come in here and act/talk like it's 4chan.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Spoony_Bard is a real dick to everyone and I really wish he would leave.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Jack Off Jill.

But this will just lead to hurt feelings.

Nah i like that guy, he's pretty cool. Gibson_sg_uzr55 sounds like a twat though.
Quote by Jackintehbox
This man knows his beverages.
Quote by 7daycrisis
^somebody get this man 30 million dollars.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think I love you. I consider you a prominent UGer.
Quote by Stormx
90.200.36.223 is my IP. Try me.
People who don't know that "your" and "you're" don't mean the same thing. >_<
666 BRO
Quote by BillieJoeFreak:
Nah i like that guy, he's pretty cool. Gibson_sg_uzr55 sounds like a twat though.

He only SEEMS cool. But in reality, he should be dressed like Urkel. He's a complete loser.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
He only SEEMS cool. But in reality, he should be dressed like Urkel. He's a complete loser.

sup?
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Man that totally changes my view. He really is a loser.
Quote by Jackintehbox
This man knows his beverages.
Quote by 7daycrisis
^somebody get this man 30 million dollars.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think I love you. I consider you a prominent UGer.
Quote by Stormx
90.200.36.223 is my IP. Try me.
Pretty much everyone under the age of 17.
i don't mean to seem like i care about material things. like a social status. i just want four walls and adobe slabs for my girls.
Dude that FallenSaint guys a f*cking dick.

I hope he gets burned alive...f*ckin guitar noob

Him and his bad grammer!!
^This guy speaks truth.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
all the idiots who pretend to know stuff about theory when they dont know the first thing about it, or the people who think they have writen amzing songs which are based on a couple chords on an acoustic and them singing in tune almost, wirte someting more creative you dumbass's, you have no talent! and yeh the people who think metal is the be all and end all of music..... it really isnt
IHATECHILDREN... i hope he doesn't see this
(>'.')> (>'.')> (>'.')> (>'.')> (>'.')> (>'.')> (>'.')> (>'.')>
Quote by fleajr_1412
you.

[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']Gibson_SG_uzr55. C'mon, you just asked for it.
Quote by BillieJoeFreak:

Quote by fightrobbert!

Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by callum2903
all the idiots who pretend to know stuff about theory when they dont know the first thing about it, or the people who think they have writen amzing songs which are based on a couple chords on an acoustic and them singing in tune almost, wirte someting more creative you dumbass's, you have no talent! and yeh the people who think metal is the be all and end all of music..... it really isnt

Lots of amazing songs have been written in that manner. And you being that elitist about it in terms of 'creativity' is just as stupid as people who think metal is the be all end all of metal.

Also, Raise the Dead, SYK, and Hawkaluigi are
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by fightrobbert!

Well, at least I won't be pissing this dude off.
Quote by thewho65
What if I want my c*ck to smell like an egg roll?

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by callum2903

You annoy me.
666 BRO
Quote by fightrobbert!

Just one more year.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Quote by Leonheart

Someoneyouknew
HawkaLuigi

SYK used to be annoying to me, but he really is nice, and Hawka is cool.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by Leonheart
Raising_the_dead or some ****.
Someoneyouknew
HawkaLuigi

All I can think of right now.

I've never talked to Raise the Dead, but Hawks and SYK are nice. :\
666 BRO
All the ass kissers.

And everyone else.

I'm chock full o' hate.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Quote by callum2903

"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
this one girl whos a really big attention seekig slut
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
Quote by metal4life592
Not anyone specifically, but I hate the people who come in here and act/talk like it's 4chan.

Couldn't agree more. There has been an influx of stupidity to this website since about 2007.
Me.

I bug everyone.

YEEAAAAAHHHHHH.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409