It's that extreme sport where you do tricks and stuff off the scenery, without a board or anything. It's on that Urban Ninja video on youtube , and i think it was on a coke commercial. Anybody know what it's called?
You are not your job.
You're not how much money you have in the bank.
You're not the car you drive.
You're not the contents of your wallet.
You're not your fucking khakis.
You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.
Parkour?
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Parkour?

Edit: ^ Beat me to it.
Half Iago, half Fu Manchu, all bastard.
Free running! ****ing epic ****. I would never attempt that ****. Takes balls.
i don't mean to seem like i care about material things. like a social status. i just want four walls and adobe slabs for my girls.
Parkour = The original ideology of getting from point A to point B in the quickest, and most efficient way possible. Created by David Belle in France.

Free running = Basically just ****ing around and showing off, involving more gymnastic stuff like flips. Most, if not all of the videos on Youtube are of free running. If they are doing flips, it's free running.

Yamakasi = A group of people from France who do parkour, but focus more on the artistic aspect and freedom of expression, than efficiency.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Parkour and Free Running aren't the same thing...

Parkour is the art of running on obstacles to get somewhere as fast and smoothly as possible whereas free running is just doing crazy stunts off of random stuff.

EDIT: ^ Yeah, what he said
many people confuse parkour with freerunning.. however they are very different. Parkour is a method of transportation devised to take you as fluidly as possible from place to place, and freerunning kind of spun off of it. freerunning is setting up lines and challenging yourself, looking for the hardest routes instead of the easiest. btw David Belle, the inventor of le parkour is the main character of district B13
District B13 = Most badass movie ever. Buy it.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Yeah freerunning is for showing off, Parkour is much more impressive though at higher levels.

Any people do this on here? I've stopped for quite a while but really want to get back into it when the weather's better, great for physical fitness and general shortcuts
YellowGreenBlueRed

Quote by webbtje
You live in a ruler, the only child of trouser water (?); it's very fantastic, and salami!