so, if i downloaded an xbox 360 game from utorrent, where could i get a disk big enough to fit a 6.2gb file? or does it get smaller when i extrat the .rar stuff?
Quote by wonderflap
You had to put a penis option.......

The results are now nulled due to this being the pit.... The home of penis watch wearers.

Quote by TheChaz
Rust in peace invented food
he sure is one legit dude
don't let it get to your head

ಠ_ಠ
Gaming thread. And it gets bigger. Can't you just burn it to a DVD?
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
Quote by Fishyesque
Gaming thread. And it gets bigger. Can't you just burn it to a DVD?

how do you do that? can you rewrite a DVD?
Quote by wonderflap

The results are now nulled due to this being the pit.... The home of penis watch wearers.

Quote by TheChaz

ಠ_ಠ
You need Dual Layer discs which are about 9GBs, I guess you know how strict Microsoft are when you get caught playing copied games and all.
Quote by GenderConfusedJ
You need Dual Layer discs which are about 9GBs, I guess you know how strict Microsoft are when you get caught playing copied games and all.

Bill Gates will have his head when he finds out.
Quote by Vermintide
I love getting hit in the balls.

Sometimes, I masturbate while imagining my girlfriend is ramming her knee up into my precious orbs. It turns me on so much.

Actually, that's not true. I don't have a girlfriend
Quote by GenderConfusedJ

how strict are they?
Quote by wonderflap

Quote by TheChaz

ಠ_ಠ
He sure will.

Just incase you dont know, obviously its alot easier to get caught than PS2 games etc if you play online or have an internet connection on your 360, each copy of a game has its own code, if they see that code popping up several times across the world, there gonna work it out, you might be lucky enough to get a warning once, but it seems now they have cracked down, and its an instant 360 ban, not an account ban, so you have to buy a new console to play online again.
i dont have live or internet connection yet, so am i safe?
Quote by wonderflap

Quote by TheChaz

ಠ_ಠ
Yep, you might want to look into the "A" rated brands of Discs, unless you know about all that, you get better results. Im not sure what these are for the 360 drives though.