Ok, so I can tremolo pick and palm mute separately, but I'm having trouble using the 2 techniques together while playing power chords, I can do it with one string. Any help? I'm playing a Standard Fender Strat. I dono if it's harder to combine the two techniques with a bridge that isn't fixed.
I'm not sure what the problem is though. Are you having trouble trem picking while your hand is anchored and muting? Or can you not mute chords, then go back to trem picking?

I've been palm muting, trem picking and playing power chords together for so long and can't think of any particular issue that I can remember, other than having to work on the speed of the picking like anyone else.
- Fender, Taylor, Martin, Ibanez, Ramirez, Marshall, Boss, Morley, Mesa/Boogie, Univox, Shure, Monster, Dunlop, Seymour Duncan, DiMarzio, Lace, Sperzel, DW, Tama, Zildjian, and a little Johnnie Walker
I have trouble doing them at the same exact time. When I tremolo chords my hand isnt touching the strings to palm mute. But if I try to it isn't smooth.
I can palm mute....I'm not that bad...I wanna be able to do it ultra-fast though by tremolo picking my palm mutes...strumming down only is annoying while palm muting.
I'm guessing the problem you pick, or maybe just tremolo pick with your hand floating in the air, and therefore have the problem muting. You'll need to practice picking fast with your hand muting then, take it slow and work up the speed.

When I pick anything, fast of slow, I have my hand on that bridge (or string slightly for muting), unless I'm strumming, so it's not a problem for me. I have a very loose wrist when I pick fast and all my speed comes from that wrist moving, not from a stiff arm floating in the air. Everyone does it different and whatever works is fine. If the way your doing this isn't working with muting though, you may want to try a little different way, like I described above.
- Fender, Taylor, Martin, Ibanez, Ramirez, Marshall, Boss, Morley, Mesa/Boogie, Univox, Shure, Monster, Dunlop, Seymour Duncan, DiMarzio, Lace, Sperzel, DW, Tama, Zildjian, and a little Johnnie Walker