I got the Randall 150 G3 and I'm looking to tighten the sound, looking for a tone much like Behemoth. The amp is a valvestate, thus having 1 tube in it. It dosent have a bad distortion but its missing a bit of balls. I would sell it and buy a 5150 but Im brokee... Is there any alternatives/pedals i can use to mock the 5150/rectifier sound?

Maybe a tube distortion pedal? I was also looking at the bbe maximizer to help but im not sure... Any suggestions?
My Gear
Randall RH 150 G3
Randall RXCM 412 Cab
Marshall MG 50 DFX
ESP LTD M-400
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Acoustic
sell the Randall Head/combo and the Marshall you have, then if you still don't have all the money for a used 5150 combo, ask to barrow some.
good amp choice, use the 2nd gain setting, turn the gain up, the treble up the bass up and the middle down then mess with the contour
Jackson RR3
ESP LTD MH-250NT (EMG 81-85)
Peavey Valveking 100 Head
Harley Benton Cabnet
Blackstar Distx Valve Distortion
Boss DD3
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Boss Noise-Gate
A Member Of The Jackson Players Group
i wouldnt recommend a pedal, just get a new amp.
i always rely on my amps distortion to kick ass.
and a 5150 would be great, but you also dont have to spend that much money to get a good death metal sound.
Originally Posted by Death_switch
Why would anyone learn to read braille through sight? This reminds me of a vending machine I saw with braille on the buttons. I mean what's the point if you can't see what the buttons correspond with?
Quote by prison sex
good amp choice, use the 2nd gain setting, turn the gain up, the treble up the bass up and the middle down then mess with the contour

let me know when you're going to play a gig with your EQ like that...so i can fill my ears with wax.
Gibson LP w/SD59+PRS Dragon II
Fender 52RI Hotrod Tele
PRS Tremonti SE w/Bulldog Extremist/Black Label

Cornford MK50H & 2x12
Marshall JMP-1

TC Electronics G-System

MacBook + Ableton Live