Page 1 of 2
what do you think of hillbillies? i saw some at the train tracks and they tried to hit me with rocks. cause i knocked over there swing on accident. which would have fell in the end anyway. and if i was with my other friend josh who is white than i wouldnt of had rocks thrown at me. im black.

but what is your opinion on hillbillies?
blemonese of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join
Quote by camhussynec
Its like getting anal for the first time. It hurts like hell but eventully ull get used to it and itll feel fine

Thanks for nothing
Quote by Power Trip
Willie Nelson threw a rock at you?

really? i see Willie Nelson as more of a hippie-ish type, but yeah, dont let em bother you, i live in WV and its full of racist hillbillies =/
"i saw some at the train tracks and they tried to hit me with rocks. cause i knocked over there swing on accident. "

they seem to like to hang around the train tracks, must be the electric code we send through the rails, yeah, they are a pain in the a$$ they shoot at my battery and relay cases on the side of the tracks, next time I see one I'm going to tie him to the tracks and run him over with my hy-rail
Quote by deathpidgeon
they eat cornbread and watch jerry springer every day, WOOHOO!!
Cornbread is delicious, Jerry is funny... surely these can't be their only defining traits.
I like paying them to dance, a quater per jig.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Dead_End
really? i see Willie Nelson as more of a hippie-ish type, but yeah, dont let em bother you, i live in WV and its full of racist hillbillies =/

yeah i was also with another friend but there were 5 or 6 of them. i have no knife. and im not going to cut anyone cause then i would go to jail and they would go free. even if i didnt even attack and they attacked me cause im black. i live in a racist town. even though downtown (birmingham,AL) id full of blacks i live in hoover where the show two a days came on. we got preps and hillbillies. and my friend is fragile so he would be no help.
Quote by camhussynec
Its like getting anal for the first time. It hurts like hell but eventully ull get used to it and itll feel fine

Thanks for nothing
rednecks are prety bad ass to live off the land and to kill what they eat, there aint nothin wrong with them, they are jus like everyone else if you dont do nuthin to them they wont do nuthin to you!! cus if you **** with a redneck they will get revenge, watch "next of kin" and we dont care what you think about us, we do what we want and have a good time doin it!
Quote by Gunpowder
This article just proves that we should never underestimate the deadly potential of baked goods.

Quote by Gunpowder
This, my friends, is the quintessence of average Pit-goer's thought process & logic.

UG MISSILE BASE !
UG's Hate Crew group
Quote by MTVget0FFtheAIR
jed and elly may are okay. but those others......grrrr.

is that a redneck zombies reference?
cause the two main rednecks were jed and elly may..., but elly may was a dude
I sympethize with hillbillies, because I have a lot of hot cousins, and I want to really do them sometimes.
The.
ME TO!! gosh im so glad someone else feels the same way! .........douch
Quote by Gunpowder
This article just proves that we should never underestimate the deadly potential of baked goods.

Quote by Gunpowder
This, my friends, is the quintessence of average Pit-goer's thought process & logic.

UG MISSILE BASE !
UG's Hate Crew group
I live in alabama too and i've been called a terrorist because i'm half pakistani. last time it happened i hit the offending bitch in the face... but i usually just ignore it. he was a repeat offender
I believe in Rock and Roll. Can I get an Amen?

Quote by rizo299
A drunk guy on the the bus asked me if i remembered the 60's. I told him i was 17 then he told me that everyone remembers the 60's.

I thought about it, and frankly, I couldn't fault his logic.
Quote by Dead_End

Where in WV?

To stay on topic:
Hillbillies arent all that bad...they are normally as afraid of you as you are of them
Songs
Our Song

Quote by archangels666

YOU MOTHER GET UP, come on get DOWN WITH THE BUTTSECKS!
YOU FUCKER GET UP, come on get DOWN WITH THE BUTTSECKS!
BUTTSECKS IS THE GIFT THAT HAS BEEN GIVEN TO ME!

Quote by original_idiot
I live in alabama too and i've been called a terrorist because i'm half pakistani. last time it happened i hit the offending bitch in the face... but i usually just ignore it. he was a repeat offender

at my school in in alabama we have a kid who's last name is husan and people dont say squat to him.... cause he is cool. but the indian kid who is annoying is called a terrorist
Quote by camhussynec

Thanks for nothing
What's a Hillbilly?
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
I don't like them. A bunch picked on my little cousins when we were playing lazer tag in TN. My littlest cousin who is 7 was playing and she stayed next to me the whole time. Then an 11 year old hillbillie hit her in the mouth with his gun cause she shot him. So I got ticked and picked him up by his shirt collar and threw him into a wall. We didn't have any problems cause I said it was self defense.

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
northeast oklahoma is filled with these really violent obnoxious backwoods type. they are all inbred and the girls look like men and want to be guys. also there are really wiered redneck skaters here, and all of them are lesbians or just wired redneck skaters. My high school senior colors this year are camoflauge and orange, im not even kidding. im a city boy from denver, and im proud of it. theres nothing like pothole-free paved roads and boutique amp shops on downtown street corners. I STRONGLY DISLIKE HILLBILLY REDNECKS.
omg this made me laugh, I don't know why.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
would a hillbilly still do a relative if they weren't related? Like if they found out they're sister was adopted or they themself was adopted, would they still do her?
Listen to CKY.
What the hell'd you knock over their swing over for? I'd throw rocks at you if it were my swing.
Quote by cky_rocks
would a hillbilly still do a relative if they weren't related? Like if they found out they're sister was adopted or they themself was adopted, would they still do her?

oh yes. out here that means its okay. everyone at my school is a sex animal, these girls are like stiffler or something out here. ive never seen so many girls be like your stereotypical american pie male dominant character. its disgusting. they are either emo or skater/loser carpet eaters or they just jump on any male reproductive organ that comes near them. im saving for marriage, thanks.
Quote by IHATECHILDREN
I sympethize with hillbillies, because I have a lot of hot cousins, and I want to really do them sometimes.

lol. happens to me.
Quote by camhussynec

Thanks for nothing
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']I've never seen a hillbilly, but they must be badass. 5 string banjo = Super Badass.

"I've got blisters on these fingers!!"

I was on a plane this one time and there were a bunch of drunk hillbillies.
All i can say is..... The dueling banjos scene in Deliverance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esl2NNOtHQE

'Whos picking dah bannnn johhh?!'
Oh dear god, I dont feel alive.
I have a new blog, of the interesting type.

In so far i have seen,

1. The Darkness
2. Wolfmother
3. The Grates
4. Faker
5. Kings of Leon
6. Coheed and Cambria
7. Architecture in Helsinki

and counting.
My family is hillbilly. It's quite disgusting really.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Quote by lostherox__-=_
is that a redneck zombies reference?
cause the two main rednecks were jed and elly may..., but elly may was a dude

no
have you heard of the beverly hillbillies
signed,
your favorite poster
Quote by RHCPFitz
oh yes. out here that means its okay. everyone at my school is a sex animal, these girls are like stiffler or something out here. ive never seen so many girls be like your stereotypical american pie male dominant character. its disgusting. they are either emo or skater/loser carpet eaters or they just jump on any male reproductive organ that comes near them. im saving for marriage, thanks.

Are you kidding me? That sounds like heaven...provided there are at least a couple remotely attractive girls to be found. I'll trade houses with you any day!
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
Quote by RHCPFitz

............. ........
Idk why, but I have a thing for emo/ scene chicks....
Do Do Doo Doo Doo Do DO Do Do Dooo Do /Dixie Land

Yeah, but, just to make things clear for the future Cowboys=/=Rednecks.

Cowboys are cool. Trust me.
██████████████████████████████
Hillbillies have poor grammar.

That is all.
Quote by Alterationsgtrs
While watching Scooby Doo

Velma- Jinkies, I lost my glasses
Me- Oh they're right here (while furiously masturbating)

Page 1 of 2