I've decided that I'm going to set half my next wage aside in order to buy me a new amp, and I say £400 in the title, but if possible I'd want to keep it around £300-£350 if I can, unless there is an amp I can justify spending the extra money on.

I am open to a combo amp, or a seperate head and amp combo, though for the money I expect a Combo amp to be the better of the two options, is that so? And I have no idea of ohmage and head powering to the cabs, so any help would be appreciated.

I saw this amp in my local Sound Control and it was priced around £370:

Ashdown Mag C410T-300

I tried it out and I did like the variety of tones I was able to get from it so I am likely to settle for this amp when I go to buy one, but if you guys have any better ideas for around the same price, let me know.

Thanks alot!
Personally I think you made a great choice in the Ashdown. That's the one I'd buy if I was looking for an amp in that price range.
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!
I owned that amp for 18 months and I can't recommend it enough for it's price.

Although, if you have no objections to going used, better deals can always be found.
Gear

Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Fender MIA Precision
Musicman Bongo
Boss TU-2
EBS TD650
EBS ProLine 2x10 x 2
Second hand trace is good value for money.

Try and find pre-gibson trace elliot stuff though. Gibson made Traces had a carpet covering.

Gear:
Fender Standard Jazz Bass
Artec Matrix Pedal Tuner
BBE Optostomp
Boss GEB 7
EHX NYC Big Muff
Ashdown MAG C410T-300
Torque T100BX
GAS-ing for:
Boss SYB5
Behringer Intelligate IG9
Like you guys said, I'm not bothered if I find something second hand whoch was in good condition, was thinking of Trace Elliott or maybe a GK if I was very lucky lol. Chances are I'll settle for the Ashdown.

And Forcemaster, is there anything you found to be bad about the amp, or did you just move it on for a bigger amp?
I have that Ashdown amp, and I think you have made a good decidion looking at that amp, I would go for the ashdown
Quote by chinese_jazz
One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know.

Jaco Pastorius

E-A-G-L-E-S!!
Quote by TobyFellrunners
Like you guys said, I'm not bothered if I find something second hand whoch was in good condition, was thinking of Trace Elliott or maybe a GK if I was very lucky lol. Chances are I'll settle for the Ashdown.

And Forcemaster, is there anything you found to be bad about the amp, or did you just move it on for a bigger amp?

There's nothing bad I can say about the amp relative to it's price range, there are better amps out there of course, but they're priced accordingly so. The only reason I sold it was to help pay for my GK rig.
Gear

Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Fender MIA Precision
Musicman Bongo
Boss TU-2
EBS TD650
EBS ProLine 2x10 x 2