i'm really bored and i like to see people having fun, so post a picture of you and your friends having fun! oh and say which one you are
(maybe keep it pg13?)
(if not thats okay too)
here's mine (i'm the one standing):
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
That's one fine looking dog
ENGL Screamer 50
Schecter Hellraiser FR
Boss GT-8

Quote by stef123
What's worse than eating an apple and finding a worm inside?

Being black.
Quote by fade2black_69

Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Quote by fade2black_69

i do what i can
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
you're a girl? jeez, maybe it's just me, but there seem to be a lot of girls on UG lately. i have yet to meet a girl guitarist in rl, though.
this is like two years old or something, but wutev. mi amigo (the fat one) and myself playing ssbm. i was probably owning him. i always do. it must be because he's a bassist. he also cut his hair, which makes him more of a n00b.

it must be freaking warm out there in cali, t-shirts? it's been between 0 and 30 degrees for as long as i can remember.
Quote by frottage
you're a girl? jeez, maybe it's just me, but there seem to be a lot of girls on UG lately. i have yet to meet a girl guitarist in rl, though.
this is like two years old or something, but wutev. mi amigo (the fat one) and myself playing ssbm. i was probably owning him. i always do. it must be because he's a bassist. he also cut his hair, which makes him more of a n00b.

it must be freaking warm out there in cali, t-shirts? it's been between 0 and 30 degrees for as long as i can remember.

The one in the Pink Floyd shirt looks like my Ex-Girlfriend with a Sex Change.

EDIT: To above poster, please accept all the expected homosexual jokes you are about to recieve.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
New years 08! (I'm the guy in the red Vai shirt and the purple girls shirt, brown long hair, i needed to change my shirt, one got soaked in booze)

Any time spent with my girlfriend (only a few pictures of one time to signify this, I'm the male one . I look terrible BTW)

Vai at the birmingham carling academy

Various times at school (I'm the one on the right, and I look like a spacker anytime my tongue is out and my nose is incredibly large >_< sorry, and my girlfriend looks high (middle one) )
Quote by Td_Nights
The one in the Pink Floyd shirt looks like my Ex-Girlfriend with a Sex Change.

EDIT: To above poster, please accept all the expected homosexual jokes you are about to recieve.

the one in the Pink Floyd shirt is me.

thanks UG.
Quote by nt1440

im the goofy one in the front

You must be the one in the Pennington jersey, no?
GO YANKEES!
Quote by Yanks4Life92
You must be the one in the Pennington jersey, no?

nope im the one who appears to be just a floating head, the kid in the jersey is my best friend ben
Quote by nt1440
nope im the one who appears to be just a floating head, the kid in the jersey is my best friend ben

Lol I knew it was you. You must not follow football? Pennington sucked this season got kicked down to backup. Therefore anyone wearing a pennington jersey is a fool.
GO YANKEES!
Quote by nt1440

im the goofy one in the front

.ROFLCOPTER
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
I have lots of moments I would have liked to share but I dont carry a camera around.
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX
Banshee 2 Talkbox

Crit plz! Wh ore of Gommorah
Quote by Kankuro
Good times eh?

+1

you're the first person i've ever said +1 to, so bask in the glory of this revolutionary and historical moment.
ok, picture of us clubbing in holland. i'm on the left, it's an APPALLING picture of me, but i was verrrry stoned lol. i hate photographs, but stoned photos are the worst, cos the eyes go all funny and relaxed...whoo.

MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
My friends 18th fancy dress. Me on the left, then Sean

And again. Ex on the left, then me, lifelong friend Tasha, best mate Dave.

Best mate Dicky, this summer sometime. Week long party.

Edit, sorry for the large pictures.
Quote by Kankuro
^ The bassist looks like he's possessed.

that, or he was taking a massive dump. :]
Quote by esther_mouse
ok, picture of us clubbing in holland. i'm on the left, it's an APPALLING picture of me, but i was verrrry stoned lol. i hate photographs, but stoned photos are the worst, cos the eyes go all funny and relaxed...whoo.

The one in the Middle is either prime material to be turned into a 'WANT' picture, or going to be turned into Charizard.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Quote by NewsoftheWorld

That looks so real.
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by myself101
That looks so real.

it IS real jackass
ENGL Screamer 50
Schecter Hellraiser FR
Boss GT-8

Quote by stef123
What's worse than eating an apple and finding a worm inside?

Being black.
Quote by Td_Nights
The one in the Middle is either prime material to be turned into a 'WANT' picture, or going to be turned into Charizard.

she was totally monged out. she always has really bad red eye in photos too...maybe she's secretly a demon
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy