I dont know about you guys but im stoked! woooo megadeth and Cob....god gna be so much fun.
im going on may 10 in winnipeg its gonna be awsome im not an inflames fan though
i am SO stoked for this concert
Megadeth, In Flames, AND Children of Bodom!! I love all 3 of them~
I definitely hope I can go.. plays in Vancouver on 05/16!!
me and my friends are plannin on goin... it'll be my first concert too
I'm going sometime in may, Saskatoon show. I'm only going for Megadeth though, I don't listen to those other bands.
"Waltz it up! The pit is it!"
I went to the Australian Gigantour in Sydney November 16'th. It was bloody awesome. i saw Glen Drovers second last show with megadeth!!
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
Quote by ZeronX
I'm going to the Vancouver one too.
Quote by slayerfrk
im going on may 10 in winnipeg its gonna be awsome im not an inflames fan though

They are comin to Winnipeg? Hmm something I could consider, lol that's only 5 days before my birthday
The UK one isnt as good, the only decent band is Megadeth. By the way wrong forum
Manchester United
Quote by ZeronX

Nice! I'm going to that one too, Megadeth and Children Of Bodom...Inflames is awesome too I just haven't listened to too much of them. But I'm pretty stoked, probably helps to buy my ticket one of these days....
Quote by !~SlasH~
Nice! I'm going to that one too, Megadeth and Children Of Bodom...Inflames is awesome too I just haven't listened to too much of them. But I'm pretty stoked, probably helps to buy my ticket one of these days....

Yeah... buying a ticket now sounds good... how fast do they run out usually? o_o
It is a few months away...

I haven't really listened to much Children of Bodom or In Flames either, but coincidentally I started listening to them more a few days before I heard of the Gigantour :P
High on Fire is the only band I've yet to see and I can't stop listening to Death is This Communion. Great band and In Flames and COB were 2 of the reasons I picked up guitar. They aren't as killer as they once were (my opinion, so don't flame please), but live they still break out tons of their old standards like Slayer and Iron Maiden. Megadeth is great as always and now with Chris Broderick and Mustaine on the stage it'll be even more impressive than with Glen Drover.

Seen all the other bands more than I can count on two hands, but they're always good times and this bill has all of them

Nice to know Mustaine has excellent taste in music. I haven't missed a year of gigantour yet!
Gear:
- Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
- B.C. Rich Platinum Beast
- Godin LG EMG
- Peavey 6505+ Combo
- "Mastortion" Pedal 1/6
- Hagstrom HC-15 (1967)

2011 gear:
- Schecter 35th anniversary C-1
- Schecter RAF spitfire solo 6