so, i got assigned to work with this one kid on my semester final, and hes kinda a flake. so, i told him my aunt died and im getting on a plane tomorrow to get him to help me on the project cuz i dont wanna get stuck doing it all.

idk i feel halfway like a dick for lying but i feel strangely justified.

just seein if any1 else has done anything like that at school or work so i feel less like a liar.

Thats so sad.
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Could you not have just been like, "Bitch, you're helpin' me with this project?"

I get that you needed him to help, but surely there was a better solution.

In answer to your question, no, I've never faked a death.
As long as no one sees your aunt on a regular basis, you taught him a great life lesson.
Dude, dead relatives are the easiest and most reliable excuse for when you need to wrangle school **** to your own terms.
Why couldn't you just tell him, "You're either helping me with this or you're getting a 0" ?
Quote by Vermintide
Dude, dead relatives are the easiest and most reliable excuse for when you need to wrangle school **** to your own terms.

AMEN
haven't but!

sometimes the truth is best unsaid... or so what my back stabbing friend told me lol...

(i hate him to death)
WORLDS LARGEST NAPALM DEATH FAN
No, it's completely fine, and when your aunt dies and you're at her funeral you can look back on this and laugh.
My stuff:
Gibson SG (for playability.......and looks)
Mexican Strat (for some reason i have two)
Hohner HW440G-TB Acoustic/Electric
No, I've never faked someone else's death.

Surely there's better ways to get things done.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Quote by TSmitty6
well dude thats hannah montana, id give my left nut to see her

yeah, you're right. I guess it wasn't a fair comparison. I mean, getting out of homework is nice, but hannah is fucking epic. i'd kill my whole family and 24 priests just to smell the stage she was on...
I pretended my whole family died once to get out of work. I kind of got into trouble when my dad dropped me off for work the next day.
ENGL Screamer 50
Schecter Hellraiser FR
Boss GT-8

Quote by stef123
What's worse than eating an apple and finding a worm inside?

Being black.