Quote by NewsoftheWorld
Your Vagjayjay's Glued To A Building On Fire-John Frusciante.

lol thts like, the worst song on the cd
Quote by reaume140
Bohemian Rhapsody

Correct

/thread
I play bass

John Deacon > You

Quote by TimmyPage06
Yeah I laughed there. And then realised, Ill die a virgin.
of course american idiot lulzzzzzz

uh oh

*prepares flame shield from angry 12 year old green day fans*
Dammit- Blink 182.
Quote by Dogruitag
i think he wants to dream theater to be considered more metal, so he dyed his beard.

Quote by LookAlive
Lmfao, this is the best thread ever, aside from the fact that it involves a girl being harpooned through a tent.
way to many good songs and people with different opinions for a difinitive best song to ever be decided
The best song ever was by tenacious D, didnt you ever hear their song "tribute"
Quote by fecefeast
The best song ever was by tenacious D, didnt you ever hear their song "tribute"

I guess you didn't, cause they admit it's not the best song, just a tribute to the one they played to save their souls.
Quote by Dogruitag
i think he wants to dream theater to be considered more metal, so he dyed his beard.

Quote by LookAlive
Lmfao, this is the best thread ever, aside from the fact that it involves a girl being harpooned through a tent.
Quote by Broken_Drum
No, they say the song "Tribute" is a tribute to the best song in the world which they played, of course.

..isn't that what i said?
Quote by Dogruitag

Quote by LookAlive
Quote by ToolBass_dude
..isn't that what i said?

No, you said that they were singing a song that was a tribute to a song they sang to save their lives. I said that they were singing a tribute to the best song in the world which they sang to save their lives. Damn, that was a mouth full.
I didnt mean "tribute" was the greatest song ever, just that it referenced the greatest song ever
Quote by Broken_Drum
No, you said that they were singing a song that was a tribute to a song they sang to save their lives. I said that they were singing a tribute to the best song in the world which they sang to save their lives. Damn, that was a mouth full.

...maybe it's cause i'm drunk, but to me both those statements are the same.

mine: they sang a song(that happened to be the best in the world), now singing a tribute
Yours: They sang the best song, now singing a tribute

Quote by Dogruitag

Quote by LookAlive
Quote by Flying Couch
"Barracuda" - Heart.

shush. we're arguing about Tenacious D.
Quote by Dogruitag

Quote by LookAlive
Quote by ToolBass_dude
...maybe it's cause i'm drunk, but to me both those statements are the same.

mine: they sang a song(that happened to be the best in the world), now singing a tribute
Yours: They sang the best song, now singing a tribute

Let's just leave it at that then.
Quote by ToolBass_dude
shush. we're arguing about Tenacious D.
The confusion, I think, comes from ToolBass_dude thinking fecefest said "Tribute" was the best song ever, when in fact all he said was that the best song ever was by Tenacious D.
Quote by Flying Couch
The confusion, I think, comes from ToolBass_dude thinking fecefest said "Tribute" was the best song ever, when in fact all he said was that the best song ever was by Tenacious D.

but you see the thing is, it's open to debate whether they sang their own song, that was considered the best in the world, or another song- judging by their characters, something by Dio or the like.

However, one could say that as they consider themselves the best band in the world, maybe the song they sang was their own.
Quote by Dogruitag

Quote by LookAlive
Quote by ToolBass_dude
but you see the thing is, it's open to debate whether they sang their own song, that was considered the best in the world, or another song- judging by their characters, something by Dio or the like.

However, one could say that as they consider themselves the best band in the world, maybe the song they sang was their own.
They said in "Tribute' that it was "the first thing that came to our heads," and that they forgot it, so I always assumed it was something of their own, an improvised jam.
The Poet And The Pendulum *Nightwish* totally assrapes all of you...
Your-existentialist friend-Zombie Spawn

When the time comes, they will seize everything, but some will rise...So, are you another pawn?