Ok, so I have a computer downstairs with all my songs on it, but i just got a laptop (both are macs) and so I want to tranfer all the MP3's from my downstairs computer to my laptop. I dont want to have to burn like thousands of CD's, nor do I want to use a flash drive and transfer it back and forth a million times.

Does anyone know of any good programs that you can import shared itunes libraries into your own library????

Thanks
Get a Cat 5 cable and network the computers. then just send over the music.
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
or a firewire lead which takes 5 seconds to set up...

then just drag + drop the itunes library from 1 HD to another.
Quote by the.spine.surfs

But really, asking the pit for relationship advice is like asking a girl with braces for a blowjob. Ouch.

Quote by Lil Macker
i first masterbated when i was... 10, i think
or was it 9...
yeah 10
and i'm catholic, don't tell the pope, i'll be holy watered
Quote by .arkness:.
Get a Cat 5 cable and network the computers. then just send over the music.

that requires a crossover cable

Cat 5's only work from PC to a Hub so he'd need two of them and a hub to do that
You should probably just you a two sided USB or Firewire cable and drag and drop. Still might take a while though.
there is no such thing as a USB=USB cable.

firewire will take about a second per song.
Quote by the.spine.surfs

But really, asking the pit for relationship advice is like asking a girl with braces for a blowjob. Ouch.

Quote by Lil Macker
or was it 9...
yeah 10
Quote by rhakiath
there is no such thing as a USB=USB cable.

firewire will take about a second per song.

You sir, are ****ing retarded.
My friend transferred everything from his old laptop to his new desktop via USB and a windows program.

Just USB computer-to-computer.
Its a mac, so firewire would be quickest.

Also, when I plug in the FW to FW, how do i go about seeing my other laptop hard drive on the main computer, and where do i drag it to?
should appear in finder, you might need to change prefs a bit.

as for rp goof, you have probably never used a mac and probably will never get laid, so go and die.
also your "friend" is probably gay. and you can probably use ethernet if firewire doesn't work.
Quote by the.spine.surfs

Quote by Lil Macker
or was it 9...
yeah 10
just burn it all onto a data cd and put it on the new comp
Gear
ESP Ltd EC-256
Takamine G-40
Boss NS-2
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Classic OD
MXR 10-Band EQ
Boss TU-3
B 52 AT-100
B 52 AT 412A

Line 6 Relay G30
Do you have an ipod? If so, put all your music on your ipod, install iDump on your comp for free, and then transfer all the music. i have no idea if it works with other MP3 players though. You can try

EDIT: also you can use http://www.adrive.com/ and store all your music there from one comp and download it on the other
Quote by rhakiath
should appear in finder, you might need to change prefs a bit.

as for rp goof, you have probably never used a mac and probably will never get laid, so go and die.
also your "friend" is probably gay. and you can probably use ethernet if firewire doesn't work.

yeah thats the only downside to being a PC user, you never get laid like all those gorgeous mac owners who need to bat away the women with their iphones