id like to know kos i need an excuse to be out real late tonite and my dad will ask what it was about kos hes seen it, so what are some key things in the movie
thankx
WORLDS BIGGEST TROLL FONT]
Rambo saves some church people that are on a mission, from God.

EDIT: I would say for you to tell your dad you were up late studying grammar with a friend, but your dad would instantly know you're lying.
Last edited by Chobes at Jan 26, 2008,
Well, at the Begging Rambo is headed off to work when hes 16 year odl Daughter starts coming onto him, so he takes out a Desert Eagle and shoots her in the Vagina. Then when hes going to work these Icelandic terrorists Drop Pinnatas from Blimps all over the City, and people start to panic because of the overload of 5 year olds swinging Baseball bats wildy, so Rambo goes all Crazy on them with an M4 Carbine and Katana.

tell your dad that, and i sware he wont Punish you.

he will ask you if your high, tho.
Gear as 2015:
Ibanez PGM401
Music Man JP6 (for sale)
Music Man Axis (for sale)
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Ibanez EW Acoustic Steel string
Crappy Cort Acoustic 12-string
NI Rig Kontrol 3 & Guitar Rig 5
I haven't seen it but I'm going to venture it's about how Rambo kills some people...in a jungle.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Wikipedia says its got 236 kills in it (2.59 kills per minute!)

Thats pretty impresive