Can someone recommend a good book to learn the basics in setting up my own guitars? There's too many books out there.

Thanks.
Gear:
Inflatable Guitar
Digitech GSP 2101/Mosvalve 962/Yamaha S412V
My Imagination
Honestly, just search the internet for "guitar set up," "electric guitar set up," or some combination of that. There are a lot of good instructional web sites out there. You'll notice they pretty much all say the same thing with few or only slight differences. Take what you get from those places and try it. That way you learn from the best book of all and the one you'll learn the most from...the book of "Experience and Mistakes." I say "Experience" because that's what you'll get by just doing it and "Mistakes" because that's the best way to learn something...you ever notice you learn a lot more from your mistakes and that what you learned tends to stick with you. If you still need some book, I was recently given a book called "Make Your Own Electric Guitar & Bass" by Dennis Waring & David Raymond which appears to be well written. I don't know if it's better or worse than other books(I don't own any others), but, it is straight forward. What I think would benefit you, and others, from books like this is if you understand why a guitar is designed and constructed the way it is then you will better understand the why and how of set up. Good luck!
I guess i wanted a short-cut from googling and wanted to avoid mistakes. So I guess I won't be trying it any time soon until I get some cheaper guitars.

I hate it when "practice, practice, practice" is the answer to things. Too bad it's just true. Thanks for your advice hercules1.
Gear:
Inflatable Guitar
Digitech GSP 2101/Mosvalve 962/Yamaha S412V
My Imagination
Quote by KryptNet
I guess i wanted a short-cut from googling and wanted to avoid mistakes. So I guess I won't be trying it any time soon until I get some cheaper guitars.

I hate it when "practice, practice, practice" is the answer to things. Too bad it's just true. Thanks for your advice hercules1.

I see what you mean. The more excessible a source of information, the less accurate it tends to be. When engraved stone tablets were the only most advanced way to spread information, writers made sure they chiselled out the Devine Truth and nothing but that. That was still largely the case with hand written manuscripts, but with the invention of print a steady decline began. Now with the internet there is such an enormous amount of Merda Taurii coming over us that nothing can be trusted any more.

I did look up some sites, and a lot of them are indeed confusing.
http://www.fretnotguitarrepair.com is one site that is reasonably thorough and reliable. I use it a lot. But as usual it is not too clear on the most important aspect of a set up job, which is the order in which to proceed. Let me fill this in.

First put on the strings of the desired gauche.
Then tune up to pitch and check and adjust the truss rod.
Readjust the floating trem (if there is one of course)
Next dial in the desired action.
Then set up the intonation.
When string heigth at the the top nut must be corrected, do it in this stage, after which you'll have to correct the intonation once again.
The height of the pick-ups can be done very last.

The above mentioned site describes these individual jobs in length, but doing them in the right order is the difference between setting up and messing up, and there the sites you'd google either lack this information or put it in a place where it can easily be overlooked.
But that's internet for you. A book will probably be better. I can point to no stone tablets discribing the process.