just saw this movie and i have a few questions..

1. why did that umbrella guy (that guy who ordered the gate to be shut) instruct nemesis to kill all s.t.a.r.s. members, but not that black guy?

2. when the scientist said program alice activate (something alone those lines), what happened to alice?

3. was alice cloned at the end? or just healed?

4. why did that guy want alice and nemesis to fight?

5. what happened to alice? how'd she become like that?

and for the 3rd movie, what happened to valentine?
1. why did that umbrella guy (that guy who ordered the gate to be shut) instruct nemesis to kill all s.t.a.r.s. members, but not that black guy?

- he wasn't a s.t.a.r. member and he was unarmed - and it would have been politically incorrect

2. when the scientist said program alice activate (something alone those lines), what happened to alice?

-i have no idea - but something to do with the ability to track where she is by satellite

3. was alice cloned at the end? or just healed?

-i'm *guessing* healed because in apocalypse they keep referring to her as "the original"

4. why did that guy want alice and nemesis to fight?

-to see which creation was better/stronger

5. what happened to alice? how'd she become like that?

-she was infected but had a unique mutation

and for the 3rd movie, what happened to valentine?

-probably the actress didn't choose to renew her contract
Gear:
Inflatable Guitar
Digitech GSP 2101/Mosvalve 962/Yamaha S412V
My Imagination
1. The stars were just to test its capability. The black guy would have been too easy a kill.

2. The alice program activated. I.e. she became super human or something like that

3. healed i think

4. To test which program was better in creating a war machine. Strong and powerful or quick and nimble

5. Watch the first movie....
Quote by mattvl
Listen to this guy, he's australian. If there are any people out there who know how to handle women it's australians.
Should be interesting to see what the CGI film will be like compared to the live action films which basically used the name Resident Evil, and the name of the virus and some locations, but except for that went and ended up not the same as Resident Evil games.
This thread makes me want to lose the game.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
actually for jill not being in 3....there was an interview and everyone said she was a bitch to work with...
Guitars-
Gibson SG Standard
Schecter c1 hellraiser fr (Tremelo-NO)

Amp-
5150 Custom
Marshall 1960a Lead

Effects-
Boss Ns2
EH Holy Stain
Boss Sd2
Ernie Ball Vol Jr
Digitech Digi Delay
Korg Rack Tuner
Furman Power Con
BBE Sonic Max
Quote by RabbitGuitarist
actually for jill not being in 3....there was an interview and everyone said she was a bitch to work with...

interesting..., well she did look kinda bitchy, but she also looked like she came straight out of the freakin' game. where did you see the interview? - I'm just a fan of these movies even though I think they're sh|tty.
Gear:
Inflatable Guitar
Digitech GSP 2101/Mosvalve 962/Yamaha S412V
My Imagination
Quote by RabbitGuitarist

I heard it was because she was filming Eragon when they started filming Resident Evil: Extinction
Hey...speaking or Resident Evil....I used to love the games, and I saw the first two movies...is it worth renthing the third one?
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.