I want to play some primus!!!! I've been looking to buy a bass and I finally have the money for it. I'm looking to spend between 200-300$. I'm looking for a bass that is easy to play/handle. Any suggestions?
"Those with the heart and the brain to get past it can spot a pathetic without even asking" -Phil
ibanez gsr200 is awesome
Quote by the.spine.surfs

But really, asking the pit for relationship advice is like asking a girl with braces for a blowjob. Ouch.

Quote by Lil Macker
i first masterbated when i was... 10, i think
or was it 9...
yeah 10
and i'm catholic, don't tell the pope, i'll be holy watered
Dean edge??

wonderful tone and you might be able to get one in your range, depending where you are
Proud member of r0k 4 Chr15t club, PM T3hRav3n/christianbassis to join.

The Rig:
Dean Icon
Cimar strat-copy
Ibanez GRX-40
Dean Edge-1 Bass
Digitech RpX400
Peavey Rage 158

Creater of Tuba players united, pm to join.
Um. Check the FAQ. Lotsa options there. And then get to a music store and try some basses; its the same theory that led to your guitar purchases.

And Ibanez is not for everyone. Some find the necks too thin, so its good to try a range of options. And don't dismiss the used market; some great buys are there as well.

And...remember, you need to buy an amp as well. No, you can't use your guitar amp to do double duty.
for primus maybe a squier jazz bass
or the gsr200 wich BTW is awesome
My Gear

Squier VM p-bass(i chosed it over a fender!!!) with quarter pounder and gotoh 201!!
fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400
umm, am I the first one to suggest this(?), but I'm gunna say you might want to look at 5 strings to play Primus, im not to familiar with 5 strings in that price. Maybe the peavy millenniums.
But, I know how you feel.... I get the yearning to jam to Les Claypool riffs all the time.
Quote by silentscream51

But, I know how you feel.... I get the yearning to jam to Les Claypool riffs all the time.

You're not the only one.