Page 1 of 11
This band. After seeing this band once again the other night, I've come to the conclusion that they are one of the best bands in hardcore right now.

Ive never seen a band that can sound like the heaviest ****ing thing on earth while still creating melodies that make every emotion you have just go insane. At least quite like this band does.

www.myspace.com/thecarrierhc

Check them out, buy the new record, One Year Later. And see them when they come to your town. Best dudes, stoked to have played with them a few times in the past, hopefully more to come.
again, best dudes, awesome music. one of my favorites.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
bands cool, they aren't one of my favorites or anything, but definitely worth the listen
Ibanez SZ720FM
Ibanez GSZ120
VOX AD50VT
BOSS DF-2 Super Distortion & Feedbacker
Upon heavy listening over the course of the last three days, the Carrier has become one of my new favorite bands. Not many bands these days play with such melodic intensity and brutal sincerity.
The Carrier join the Deathwish family

The Carrier are one of Boston's newest and most interesting hardcore bands. Their brand of powerful melodic hardcore is the next chapter of evolution in their genre. Emoting with a goose-bump inducing fervor unlike any other band out there today.

In the summer of 2007, The Carrier released their debut 7"EP on the Words Of War label. This amazing three song 7"EP caught the attention of the hardcore community worldwide, paving the way for the band to tour throughout the year. In late 2007, The Carrier teamed up with the Rock Vegas label (COA, Roses Never Fade) to release their first proper album titled "One Year Later". With this album The Carrier truly shined, pushing their approach to new heights, and solidifying their standing as one of the best melodic hardcore bands to surface in ages.

The Carrier will release their new 7"EP, "No Love Can Save Me" on Deathwish soon. Recorded by Jay Maas @ The Getaway Group (Meltdown, Shipwreck a.d.), the release cries out with impassioned vocals and towering guitar melodies that sway and swell before crashing forth with explosive energy. Showing the band at their most emotionally charged, while also hinting at the creative greatness that is looming on their horizon. Pre-ordering info, Audio Player, and release date for The Carrier "No Love Can Save Me" 7"EP will be posted shortly.
I like them, it's cool that they're on Deathwish.

They're playing NYC the same day as Converge, so maybe I'll see them when they play TGIF out on the Island.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Band deserves this more than any other I can think of. Really innovative, hard working, awesome dudes. Live show is incredible, for those who are gonna catch them on their tour, get stoked
Quote by Titansfan920
I'd never heard these guys before. I'll have to look for their cd.

That would be in your best interest. If you like hardcore, you won't be disappointed.
****s crazy yo. I remember I discovered this band when Panicstricken had just under 200 plays on myspace. Great for them, they deserve it.
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.

sry if you havent heard of it, death metal bands that wear girl jeans = emodeath
I got these guys album.

It is freaking sick. There is so much melody yet so much power and energy behind it.

Been trying to figure out some of the stuff. Theres some really clever stuff in there.
Quote by Gomorrah
****s crazy yo. I remember I discovered this band when Panicstricken had just under 200 plays on myspace. Great for them, they deserve it.

I remember going to Carrier shows when the only kids into them were from the MV and Stoneham/Saugus area.

Band has really blown up, and they totally deserve everything they've earned. All really down to earth guys, they go to nearly every local show they can, support their scene. I hope that doesnt ever change.
was just listening to them again

really good, getting more into them, especially since I think as a whole melodic hardcore is killing hardcore.

obviously there are some great bands
Ibanez SZ720FM
Ibanez GSZ120
VOX AD50VT
man how can you say melodic hardcore is killing hardcore? there's a lot more harm being done to hardcore by other things away from one of it's own subgenres.
There are too many generic melodic hardcore bands around, and in my opinion, the majority are boring as ****.

I'd rather just listen to pop punk, which I do instead.
Ibanez SZ720FM
Ibanez GSZ120
VOX AD50VT
it depends on your definition of "melodic hardcore"

some people think Lifetime, Kid Dynamite, etc
some people think Have Heart, Bane

The Carrier really isnt like any of those bands. They use a ton of melody, but I wouldnt really consider them "melodic hardcore". Their uniqueness is one of their best qualities.
I just think the plague of boring bands trying to rip off CBK are pretty much watering down melodic hardcore.
Ibanez SZ720FM
Ibanez GSZ120
VOX AD50VT
seeing them April 22nd and at As One in May. Can't wait.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Quote by zayG
There are too many generic melodic hardcore bands around, and in my opinion, the majority are boring as ****.
agreed, but 'killing hardcore' is perhaps a little ott.

listening to the new track now, its pretty flippin good.
i just started getting into this band.

their music is great

i think there coming to new jersey in the summer

cant wait
Quote by Frenzied
Same. Can't wait to see this band in July when they play here.

Yeah hopefully I can go to that, I'm not gonna be in Murfreesboro anymore because school will be out but I'm still going to try to go to that show.
Quote by waldorphPRS41
Yeah hopefully I can go to that, I'm not gonna be in Murfreesboro anymore because school will be out but I'm still going to try to go to that show.

I miss so many good shows at home since I go to school in Georgia, but I'll be back to go to the Johnson City show when they roll around.
they sound like a slower shai hulud. i only heard the songs on their myspace though.
pretty decent i guess. but takes some time to get in to these