Have up for sale

A Crybaby from hell wah basically brand new. still have original box and a Boss dd-20. Both are in great shape, still in original packaging.

Make offers.

Also possibly selling My Ibanez rg350 and crate xt65r amp

Make offers and all, Need money for more important things.
contact me via PM or AIM - Evenflow5320.
How much for the DD-20. I'm highly interested.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
PM Sent on Profiles.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
You checked your profile? Click My Profile on the top bar.
Quote by doggy_hat
PM Sent
Quote by doggy_hat
PM Sent
Quote by doggy_hat
Where'd you go?
Quote by doggy_hat
PM sent
Quote by doggy_hat
ill give you 75 cents, some skittles ive had in my pocket, a mechanical pencil, a hand shake, a smile and a tip of the hat for the crybaby from hell.

ive wanted one forever.. im so broke
hahah ive had a hard-on for the crybaby from hell forever now. Ill throw in 2 guitar picks, an iron maiden pin, a gwar patch and big tube of dubble bubble gum.
Quote by Ultimate_Gio92
hahah ive had a hard-on for the crybaby from hell forever now. Ill throw in 2 guitar picks, an iron maiden pin, a gwar patch and big tube of dubble bubble gum.

lol