If you want to be coo, get black like me. But the red is absolutely jizztastic too. It's just a matter of preference. I already had a Schecter Stiletto Elite 4 bass in that exact red, so I got the black guitar. Maybe you have a decision like that to make?
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
id go blue... lol

but i love that red
Proud member of r0k 4 Chr15t club, PM T3hRav3n/christianbassis to join.

The Rig:
Dean Icon
Cimar strat-copy
Ibanez GRX-40
Dean Edge-1 Bass
Digitech RpX400
Peavey Rage 158

Creater of Tuba players united, pm to join.
Quote by poopsmith666
If you want to be coo, get black like me. But the red is absolutely jizztastic too. It's just a matter of preference. I already had a Schecter Stiletto Elite 4 bass in that exact red, so I got the black guitar. Maybe you have a decision like that to make?

I have a black Ibanez RG350, so I'll probably go with the red then.
Quote by icon_player_5
id go blue... lol

but i love that red

I'm not too crazy about the blue, but it's still pretty nice. I think the red looks a little better.
Quote by Scumbag1792
Red. BUT also theres another ESP EC-1000 that's also black but not as glossy. If you play it you'll really feel the difference. Honestly it won't look as good but the body just feels smooth

Yeah that's the vintage black. I don't really like the vintage black because it looks too plain.
i really like that guitar in olympic white to be honest... black is also cool tho
Guitars
-ibanez apex
-fender fat strat

Amps
-fender frontman 15g
-roland cube 15

Effects
-dime siginature crybaby from hell

Quote by bobthemonkey14
But carpal tunnel is the best tunnel there is...
Quote by Scumbag1792
Red. BUT also theres another ESP EC-1000 that's also black but not as glossy. If you play it you'll really feel the difference. Honestly it won't look as good but the body just feels smooth

Its called Vintage Black
Quote by Dark Aegis
sunburst w/ duncans=kick ass guitar.

I'd definitely go with the Duncans (tone has a lot of personality), but I'm afraid I don't really like the color of sunburst very much. EMGs are really good too, and I like playing metal.

I think the white looks a little plain IMO, but it's still a pretty nice color.
dude, go for the one with the duncans
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.