You heard it. The Office. One of the greatest shows on television right now. They could not have gathered a more epic cast than what they have now.

Steve Carrell fits Michael Scott perfectly. Rainn Wilson... He's incredibly funny. All of them. Pure gold.

Discuss favorite scenes/characters/episodes or what have you.

The Office is the greatest!!!!!!! Long live The Office!

('tis greater than Scrubs)
When the music's over, turn out the lights.

Quote by pencap
i fingerd my girl the other day she got so wet nearly my entier hand was soked after that i ate her up, she blacked out it was awesome
^ Lulz. Nones to discuss about the godliness of The Office?

Quote by pencap
i fingerd my girl the other day she got so wet nearly my entier hand was soked after that i ate her up, she blacked out it was awesome
Quote by ZedLeppy
You heard it. The Office. One of the greatest shows on television right now. They could not have gathered a more epic cast than what they have now.

Steve Carrell fits Michael Scott perfectly. Rainn Wilson... He's incredibly funny. All of them. Pure gold.

Discuss favorite scenes/characters/episodes or what have you.

The Office is the greatest!!!!!!! Long live The Office!

('tis greater than Scrubs)

thats what she said
Quote by wonderflap
You had to put a penis option.......

The results are now nulled due to this being the pit.... The home of penis watch wearers.

Quote by TheChaz
Rust in peace invented food
he sure is one legit dude
don't let it get to your head

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by XxRustInPeacexX
thats what she said

:P

Toby, shut it, alright?

Quote by pencap
Quote by Diamond Dave
the american office is great and better than scrubs like you say but the UK version is even better again.

Proof: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JitDWQI9qc

I had always heard the UK version was better, but I've never seen it.

I have dial-up, so youtube isn't so friendly to me.

Quote by pencap
Pam:My mom's coming in today so no jokes, ok?

Kevin: MmmmmmmMilf.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
My favorite scene is when they're all playing DoD (I think it's DoD) and Jim sucks at it.
Breedlove Studio D25/SM Acoustic
Epiphone Les Paul Custom w/ EMGs
B-52 AT-212 Tube Amp
MXR 10 Band EQ
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Quote by ZedLeppy
I had always heard the UK version was better, but I've never seen it.

I have dial-up, so youtube isn't so friendly to me.

no worries, its hard to say which is better because they both have their epic moments but the UK version has David Brent who is the X-Factor for it basically
It's number one, but I always forget the days and times that it comes on so I miss it.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I absolutely love the "Gay Witch Hunt" episode where Michael kisses Oscar on the lips.

I rofl'ed. Literally.

Quote by pencap
"I want people to fear how much they love me."- Michael Scott

^ classic
Look at my avatar and tell me it ain't the cutest baby you've ever seen.
I did a background check on Zed Leppy and his a convicted sex offender of little children in 2 different states!!!
Scream And Fly]I masturbate with it, and as an encore act, I release my spunk on people's faces. They love it
I did a background check on Zed Leppy and hes a convicted sex offender of little children in 2 different states!!!
Scream And Fly]I masturbate with it, and as an encore act, I release my spunk on people's faces. They love it
Quote by Dsing44
I did a background check on Zed Leppy and hes a convicted sex offender of little children in 2 different states!!!

Quote by pencap
Quote by Hendrix_fan_14
UK is way better then the american version.

No, not really. It wasn't all that great.

Quote by pencap
I love the office...Michael, Dwight and Jim are some of the funniest characters i've seen on tv for a loong long time

..and i think I love pam...
--F-F-T-S---
--EbOla----
---name pending?--

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.