Alright, this one christmas eve me and my family went out for dinner. I was about hmm 10 at the time, so we were out for about 45 minutes, and when we got back there were a **** load of presents under our tree, a desk fully put together (its huge couldnt have fit through the door), and many many other presents. I was amazed and had no idea how they did it, still don't...

So years later I asked them how they did it and I still haven't gotten an answer, so.. can you figure it out?
Santa
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
quite obviously it was santa
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
krissss kringleee
Guitars-
Gibson SG Standard
Schecter c1 hellraiser fr (Tremelo-NO)

Amp-
5150 Custom
Marshall 1960a Lead

Effects-
Boss Ns2
EH Holy Stain
Boss Sd2
Ernie Ball Vol Jr
Digitech Digi Delay
Korg Rack Tuner
Furman Power Con
BBE Sonic Max
They set it up when you werent looking
Quit my job blowin leaves
Telephone bills up my sleeves

And they were singin like this!
Looks like you was a very good boy that year
The sex offenders register.. personally, i don't even think they should be in school.
maybe a family friend brought all the stuff to your house. that seems kinda obvious, doesn't it?
Quote by metallifan3091
maybe a family friend brought all the stuff to your house. that seems kinda obvious, doesn't it?

Thats what I was thinking, but on my street there was nobody who would really do it. The neighbours had there own kids to look after and nobody else would do it, and all the stuff in there would have taken quite a long time to get in there, especially the desk.

Oh and there was nothing under the tree when we left, all the doors were locked we left then about 45 minutes came back.. and it was maybe around 6-7..
Quote by floppypick
Thats what I was thinking, but on my street there was nobody who would really do it. The neighbours had there own kids to look after and nobody else would do it, and all the stuff in there would have taken quite a long time to get in there, especially the desk.

Oh and there was nothing under the tree when we left, all the doors were locked we left then about 45 minutes came back.. and it was maybe around 6-7..

You've just proven the Santa theory.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Maybe someone drove over, like someone who didn't just live on your street
Quit my job blowin leaves
Telephone bills up my sleeves

And they were singin like this!
I still say he was just really good that year

but

some of your family could've been waiting round a corner when you left and came in and done it all, and was the desk a collapsable one, or in more then one parts which could easily fit through a doorway?
The sex offenders register.. personally, i don't even think they should be in school.
The desk was one you put together, and all my family lived in Ontario, I lived in B.C. then (just recently moved to Ontario) so I had No family who could have done it.
obiously set up by ur parents with one of there friends otherwise they would have been like ZOMG!!!!! as well
Maybe they set it up so your neighbours could've have done it, or something, i mean if it was onyl 45 minutes then i'm sure they would've done it...

but the table being a put together one explains how they got that through the door
I was thinking family friends as well, but there is nobody who I would think of who would do it, it'd be like someone drove two minivans onto our drive way stuffed with things, unpacked everything into our house (after somehow getting into our house) set up the desk, put everything under the tree, and left without making and marks or dirt tracks on the ground.

Oh and there was even more stuff then next morning...
The desk was already in your house, unset up, Along with all the other presents.
I went to your house and stole the N64 you really were going to get.
Oh dear god, I dont feel alive.
I have a new blog, of the interesting type.

In so far i have seen,

1. The Darkness
2. Wolfmother
3. The Grates
4. Faker
5. Kings of Leon
6. Coheed and Cambria
7. Architecture in Helsinki

and counting.
Lol

It sounds like that christmas sure hell was one hell of a year for you :P
They drugged you, what seemed like 45 minutes was hours on end
Marijuana is not a drug! its simply a plant
dude have u look to see if it could fit threw a window... and ur parents probally got friends to do it....

orrrrrrr

when you were a sleep one time your parents put a invisablity clock over your presents so you couldent see them and then as soon as you left the wingraduiam levosia'ed (spelling?) them to reveal the presents
 [color="Navy"]_____         _____ _          _ _____   _     [/COLOR] 
[color="Blue"]|  _  |_ _ ___|   __|_|___    _| |  |  |_| |___ [/COLOR] 
[color="RoyalBlue"]|     | | |_ -|__   | | -_|  | . |  |  | . | -_|[/COLOR]
[color="Cyan"]|__|__|___|___|_____|_|___|  |___|_____|___|___|[/COLOR]

that is the sex
Quote by floppypick
Alright, this one christmas eve me and my family went out for dinner. I was about hmm 10 at the time, so we were out for about 45 minutes, and when we got back there were a **** load of presents under our tree, a desk fully put together (its huge couldnt have fit through the door), and many many other presents. I was amazed and had no idea how they did it, still don't...

So years later I asked them how they did it and I still haven't gotten an answer, so.. can you figure it out?

It was Buckethead......You should be glad you didn't catch him in the act because the lights would have gone off and when they came back on your clothes would be gone...
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
it was there all along just the invisablilty wore off.
blemonese of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join
Quote by camhussynec
Its like getting anal for the first time. It hurts like hell but eventully ull get used to it and itll feel fine

Thanks for nothing
haha I appreciate all the answers but I still can't help wonder what the hell happened. Im guessing neighbours though since thtas what most people think, though santa was pretty popular as well...
I don't have a freaking clue, BUT I would go and bug my parents until they tell the truth.
Quote by reaume140
santa you asshat

sigged
A BEER STEIN FULL OF GUMMY BEARS
A family friend or some neighbour did it. The desk was allready set up somewhere inside your house. They just moved the stuff around. You wouldn't realize it if something was a little different, you were just a little kid.